77,200 MSRP
$1500 DAS
$600 plus tax
36/12k
No loyalty

Why don’t you post more about this deal instead of just 5 lines

2 Likes

We need numbers!

Pre-incentive discount? Incentives? i’m sure you saw Costco has extra $ for members.

Residual/MF/Incentives for your zip from Edmunds?

Calculator link?

Regardless of numbers that still sounds cheap?

2 Likes

You need to confirm all the numbers, but I just got a 19’ E450 Coupe quote for my MIL and this is a smoking deal, sign it.

First glance looks real good but let’s see the rest of the deal to confirm and see how you’re getting it so cheap.

I don’t understand how a wagon has these kinds of numbers on them.

Definitely post the rest of the deal please!

Comparing the wagon quote to a coupe quote is meaningless

5 Likes

Now this is a “Real” Mercedes Benz

For not much more than that thread the other day.

Just quick serach a CA dealer were able to offer $4xx at a lower MSRP one, probably try contact him to see if he is still open for business

You mean 4xx a month with about the same Drive Off? I’d guess for the 71,xxx MSRP. Um… not bad at all! But those don’t come with Panoramic Roof which I really like… Still considering.

Btw, it is part of the Spring Event, not Costco or Conquest related. Also no loyalty credit.

Lol -if they only knew the difference instead of getting lost in buying a badge.

1 Like

Are you going to share the rest of your numbers so we can have a look-see :eyes:?

True, but I’m not sure 2 wagons are worth 1 coupe with a lower MSRP

we don’t even know if the coupe quote was a good one… so again meaningless

Should I sign?

From your initial numbers I was expecting to see a better discount. You should go for minimum of 2% more.

Keep the DAS to $0 instead of the $1500 you first posted. Add 6 MSDs ($4-$4500) and you’ll be looking good.

$77,480 MSRP. Bought it last week, $0 DAS, $767.18/mo (35 months) including the Prepaid Maintenance including tax.

1 Like

I agree decent deal. A bit of meat on bones but please post pics in trophy.

Congratulations! Pics in the trophy garage.