2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring w/Premium Package - $270/month + tax (Boston)

If Mazda allows transfers, I will get it for you and transfer it to you …

It should still qualify … there is frequently a grace period of a few months. Plus you only have to show registration for the mazda, which you should still have. it’s not like Mazda will check that you still have it… I qualified for lease conquest on a BOLT showing the registration of a Toyota that I had sold a month prior…

I’m in Florida, too. I haven’t been able to get anywhere near this low.

1 Like

Check in with @AutoNinjas

Send me a personal message. I also cover Florida for Mazda!

1 Like

They agreed for $279 + Tax + (fees (~1200) + first payment)

2 Likes

Hello, I am in San Diego and in market for a new cx-5 grand touring reserve lease… how can I get a similar 1% of MSRP deal with just 1st payment drive-offs?

Thanks

GTR’s don’t go for 1% MSRP (in fact, no Mazda’s do). A couple deals this summer came close.

Ok, I have 516$ quote on a 36k MSRP… is like to stay close to 400$…will keep looking

Nice work!

Use the calculator. What kinda discount would you need to achieve that?

I am not sure what discounts I need but trying to figure out if I can lease a touring for 400 …open to dealers all over country

How does the transfer work?

You cannot transfer a Mazda lease (with Chase).

@Jon Going forward Mazda dumps Chase as Captive.

That won’t be happening until sometime next year at the earliest.

Edit: That article actually says it’ll start Oct 1. Didn’t think they could move that fast.

That’s why i said going foward lol:grinning:

Interesting. Anyone know if this means they will take the existing leases already with Chase or only new ones going forward? I assume only going forward with the new ones

i heard from the dealer that this program will start around april 2020 and applies to new purchases/leases, existing one will still as is with chase.

Thanks for the post

Ended up signing up for same color and below terms as I don’t get loyalty or recent grad rebates

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring w/Premium Package
MSRP: $40,865 ( added $300 for metallic grey color)
Monthly Payment: $320 + Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1,500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .0003
Residual: 58%

2 Likes