2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring w/Premium Package - $270/month + tax (Boston)

Yeah with them you just have to look at the fine print to make sure they’re not advertising a price that involves rebates that are extremely optimistic.

I agree - most dealers combine all rebates under the sun, including Quirk. Which is why I asked OP if he qualified for any special rebates such as conquest or loyalty?

You do realize Quirk Mazda is likely run by different people than Quirk Chevy right?

No really? I learn something everyday. Next you will tell me a chevy is different than a mazda?

Can someone help me understand how he is getting to the $270 monthly payment figure? I tried to input all of that in the lease calculator and i’m getting some thing close to $367

The calculator link is in the first post. What else do you want?

1 Like

Thanks!

New to this site, didn’t catch that.

Amount due at lease signing on the attached document shows 4300+ , sorry if i misunderstood

You’re not reading it right. The amount is $1400 in cash, the rest is rebates/incentives

Thanks for the quick reply
I might not be reading it right , you mean Box 5 showing 4300+ is including incentives so buyer have to pay only 1400 in cash ?

Yes see 10b

gotcha, thank you
am looking at a base touring (no premium) and the local dealers are asking 365 /month all inclusive
their advertised price is around 34K + , how can i calculate the lease payment to get an idea for better negotiation?

There is a post that explains the FAQ of calculating a lease. Please search for it

Solid deal.

1 Like

the above deal is very good , too bad this dealer is 5 hours away :slight_smile:
i gave them a call though , they have good deal going on for a cx-9 sport now

1 Like

Five hours is nothing. Do the paperwork over the internet, catch a train to Boston and then drive back …
Easy peasy. That’s what @Bostoncarconcierge is here for

1 Like

I am new to this forum, and might not be reading it right - the contract got ‘1st payment waiver’ but it seems still paying the first month payment upfront?

since the cash due at signing is $1406.73=$595(Aqu. fee)+ $170(title and reg. fee)+ $55.88 (upfront tax)+$299(deal document fee) + $286.85 (first monthly payment)

Also how the $55.88 (upfront tax) is calculated ?

The dealer takes the national Mazda incentive/rebate and spreads it out over the life of the lease. So instead of a 1 time discount of $270 for the first month, it winds up being $7.50 off each month ($270/36 = $7.50). So it would have been a $277.50±/month lease for months 2-36 before that particular rebate theoretically. All gets to the roughly same place.

MA sales tax is 6.25%. ($595 + $299)*.0625 = $55.88.

1 Like

Thanks I see, so their advertised price($269/mo w/ $0 down) is actually ~$277.50/mo w/ $0 down, giving with the 1st payment waiver.

Without 1st payment waiver, it is exactly what they advertised .

I reached out to this dealer, this offer is only available for MA residents it seems