2019 M4 CS SAN MARINO BLUE 33 months left! $798/month Feeler $4k down payment 10k/36mo original lease

Putting out a feeler for my 2019 M4CS in San Marino Blue. I’m itching for a convertible and truck combo (summer/winter).

I’ll probably list it on Swapalease soon for $5k down payment to me. Includes NJ taxes in the payment.

$106k MSRP so it includes executive package (FULL LED LIGHTS)

Current Miles : 1950
Break in service completed 7/29
Buyer pays $500 BMW transfer fee and $4000 to me

2 Likes

4 Likes

So about 850 miles per month left

yes yes thank you!

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge

TUNDRA HERE I COME!
NEED PORSCHE CONVERTIBLE

1 Like

Hahaha that’s right brother!

:fire:Absolutely beautiful car @nextlevelautobrokers. :fire:

1 Like

Awesome car… love how your passion for sports cars is prioritized over the practicality for your kids :grinning:

This guy is offering an excellent deal on a CS and you’re bringing his kids into it? I will assume you are joking and know this broker personally or that’s not cool bud.

1 Like

that appears to be sarcasm bud… you may have missed that class in the school of life…

3 Likes

Why too serious bruh?..

1 Like

Thanks for looking out, @TheWolf ! @Britten440 is my buddy!

3 Likes

A dozen hackers have seen this car in person at the last meetup, if that helps anyone on the fence.

Happy to report, @Orangeman96 and @max_g did not take me up on my offer to do burnouts in the parking lot

1 Like

This car’s too nice to abuse…someone needs to hack a Nissan Versa just so we can trash something at the next meetup without a guilty conscience

2 Likes

I am keeping my 2007 Prius so I can burn it some day…

Kevin88GT- you’re a joke

Don’t worry learned that one at the class :wink:

Britten: my bad I apologize :man_shrugging:t2:

Didn’t know you guys were all buds

Great to see these LH meet ups happening

1 Like

3 Likes

798 taxes included?