2019 M4 Competition Convertible Deal Check

Found a nice looking BMW M4 demo deal. Has 1400 miles ono it. It’s a 2019 BMW M4 Competition Convertible, Heavily optioned with MSRP @ $106k.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW M4 Competition
MSRP: $106,000
Monthly Payment: $958
Drive-Off Amount: $958
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.182
Residual: $60,741
Incentives: 1500
Region: Southeast USA
Leasehackr Score: 10.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=106565&sales_price=82495&months=36&mf=.00182&dp=0&dealer_fee=400&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=1500&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=85&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Interested in seeing what you guys think!

Discount doesn’t look bad at all, although the fully marked up MF brings it back a little over $2k. MSDs will save you $2k

That’s a ridiculously good discount for an M4 at first glance. Does that 22% discount include incentives? And where are you getting the $1500 incentive number from? I believe 2019 M4s have $4250 lease cash and $2500 loyalty.

They are just the numbers they gave me. That’s why I wanted to check, because I’ve had a dealer move around incentives when they present it to you to make it look like you’re getting a better deal then you are. I checked Edmunds and couldn’t find the incentives.

What incentives do you qualify for?

Just Loyalty and whatever lease cash they are offering. Looks like the lease cash is suggested by BMW but offered by the dealer? So if it’s 6750 that would be more like 17% off MSRP I think. But it’s last years model with 1500 miles also.

MF is marked up. Check out BMW for lease incentives: https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2019-M4-Convertible.bmwmass.html?modal=special-offers-legal.

EDIT: Adjust your calculator to take into account the demo miles.

Lease cash for 2019 M4 should be $4250, and loyalty should be $2500. So it looks like you have the calculator structured incorrectly, but I’m still not sure where the $1500 you put under the incentives section came from.

17% is still a great discount on even a loaner M4. Best I got on a new M4 when I was looking was about 11% before incentives.

The residual is the exact number they gave me and it just happened to be exactly 67%. I’m not sure why but when I put in the demo car mileage and gave me a number different than what the dealer said. I wonder if BMWFS would reject it because it didn’t make sense to me.

The numbers came from the dealer.

Residual for a 2019 M4 with 36/10k term should be 57% before the 1400mi loaner residual hit. I would ask the dealer where the $1500 in incentives they mentioned is coming from.

Seems like a solid deal overall for such a high-MSRP M4 convertible, though. Yeah, the MF is marked up, but you’re getting a hefty discount. As previously said, consider MSDs to drop the MF back down.

What options/can you post window sticker?

Unitedbmw.com ?

Maybe I missed something but the MF you listed says .0182 … is that decimal in the right spot? Or did you typo that?

Just pointing it out to make sure your deal can be evaluated properly.

You have it one way on your post and another way in the LH calculator

Edit: ha I typo’d the decimal myself lol

Lol!

It’s obviously not .182

Throw that in the calc and you’ll see what it does to payments

Thanks, I signed the deal. And no, the MF is definitely 0.00182 - I’m not paying 400% interest lol. Thanks for the help.