Monthly Payment: $ 557.24
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.0005
Residual: 56% , 30,635
Incentives: 2500 cash lease back, tax credit 5.25%
Region: Texas

Car has been purchased but wanted to grade my overall lease, I know I could have probably gotten a more competitive MF given the current market but thought it was good enough.

First month paid for and zero due at signing

Thoughts? This was my first lease, I’m planning to get the 2020 Lexus RX350 during December to Remember.

1 Like

This statement tells us you don’t fully understand how leasing works.

What was the dealer discount?

1 Like

Dealer discount was 5,304 off msrp + 2,500 lease cash back then they added back some fees that brought it to the 48,417 I mentioned. I only say I probably could have gotten a better MF because I believe the buy rate at the time was closer to .44% rather than the 1.2% I got. However, given all the incentives and discounts, I figured the differential wasn’t big enough to keep pushing. In my opinion, I thought I got a good deal but if you believe otherwise please share as I can learn for next time.

Ideally on an RX I would shoot for about 12.5% off msrp as the dealer discount.

1 Like

Thank you, this is helpful. I guess I figured the 2,500 lease back got me to the % reduction I wanted but next time I will fight for it without taking into account the cash back. Your deal is solid, congrats.

When I mentioned MSD during my negotiations, they said they dont do this anymore? Is this possible? Is it dealership specific?

The 2500 lease incentive is from Lexus and has nothing to do with the dealership so you should push for the biggest dealer discount you can get.

MSDs are still being done but it is up to the dealer to do it. Some are lazy and won’t.

2 Likes

Lease deal signed exactly same car
$2500 upfront fee including TT&L and first payment
$430 monthly
36 month, 10,000 mile
is this a good deal?

Can you post more information such as MSRP, what you got it for etc… ideally the deal sheet will be helpful.

You also posted in another thread that you got the 2019 RX 350 AWD - Basic, how is that the same car? You need to provide more information so we can determine if you got a good deal.

Hello, I’m from DFW area, new to leasing & LH.I’m looking to lease a RX. Would this be the thread i would need to be following?

Best thing to do is get quotes from various dealerships and post it here. The forum is designed to help you better understand your lease deal and to find opportunities of saving more money.

1 Like