2019 Lexus RX350 Base $317/month + Tax, 1.2k DAS+MSD

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Lexus RX, Base
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: Leasehackr Calculator

**MSRP: $45,634
**Selling Price: $39,584 (13.3% discount)
**Monthly Payment: $317+Tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,246
**MSD:$2400
**Incentives:$3,000

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:.00050
**Residual:57%

**Region:Socal
**Leasehackr Score:11.3 Years

Negotiated this deal from a socal dealer, but I ended up going with a different dealer on a higher MSRP car. I can send you contact info / deal sheet for this if anyone wants to pick this up. Only markup I can see here is $521 in government fees instead of $400.

9 Likes

$400 fee on LH calc. Is only estimate, your deal looks real good. Congrats!

Ah-- that makes more sense, thanks for the clarification!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just PM you for the info.

Could you share the dealer info?

Any dealers able to match this in NorCal?

I’ve been getting a lot of DMs about this deal, so going to post to this thread for future reference.

Attached is the dealsheet from the dealer above:
Note: the monthly is different than what I had in my original thread, but that is because this quote is with $0 DAS.

Sales Rep: Gurmeet Jawanda
Dealer: Lexus Escondido

1 Like

Also, below is the deal I ended up going with at a different dealer. Slightly higher MSRP car, but the discount was marginally higher as well.

**MSRP: $46,263
**Selling Price: $39,896 (13.8% discount)
**Monthly Payment: $350+Tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $0
**MSD:$2400
**Incentives:$3,000

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:.00050 (.00002 after MSD)
**Residual:57%

Sales Rep: Ider Gonger
Dealer: Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys

Leasehackr Calculator

3 Likes

Did the RX at this MSRP have navigation?

Hey, can you please help me understand something on this. So the 13.XX% discount is before the 3000 incentives, or after?

That’s a great deal. I bought one from Longo Lexus at end of May, this would be what I had equivalent (slightly higher trim), except I didn’t know about MSD and put the similar amount as downpay. My actually millage is 15K/yr but unknown MF (reverse engineered).

Gus, the 13.XX% discount is before incentives. Meaning that the dealer should be discounting the car to that much, and then stacking the 3k incentive on top (3k is subject to tax iirc).

sorry i am a noob, so you paid $ 0 out of pocket at signing? or $2400 for the msd? my apologies

No worries, it is a little bit confusing.

$0 DAS means that I didn’t pay 1st months payment, dealer fees, acquisition fee, etc…
I did however, pay $2,400 on the day I picked up the car in the form of MSDs, which will be returned at the end of the lease.

If you dont want to put up any money, you will need to drop the MSDs to 0 and have a higher monthly payment due to the higher MF.

thank you.

Any tips how to get such deal? lol I tried a few dealer even Igor from keys lexus. they can’t do the similar deal

Would love to get this deal now in NJ

1 Like