2019 Lexus NX300h - $525/mo after-tax - 17 months left Seattle Area

Gauging interest on this lease transfer. I still really like this hybrid SUV but I’m now working 100% remotely and no longer need my car to sit in the garage. Feedback welcome – worth it to keep it or get rid of it?

2019 Lexus NX 300h comfort package White/Black

MSRP: $44 - $46K
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $476.04 after tax: $525.07
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 11,700
Maturity mileage: 22,500
Effective miles per month: Approx. 635
Allowed: 7,500 miles per month
Maturity date: November 2021

MSD due (if any): Security Deposit refundable $2,100
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): TBD
RV: $25,610.72 (not including security deposit)
Disposition Fee: $350
Financial institution: Lexus Financial
Transfer fee: $200 - $250 TBD by Lexus Financial
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): In-state preferred

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Very clean, smells new, white with rare black interior, Moon roof, lane assist, warning sensors, weather mats, passenger door replaced, free VIP car wash at Bellevue Lexus
Photos:

This is a poor deal for this vehicle - will need a large incentive to move here or try Swapalease. Mileage also looks to be low- you should add effective miles per month to your post and put more effort into the photos - Good luck

1 Like

Agreed, hard sell here at $525/month without an incentive. You can also try to price it on Carvana and Vroom and see how that compares to your payoff…

1 Like

@mamaJ, anybody can walk into any dealership and pay full MSRP and get a payment like this or better. You would need to incentivize heavily for anybody to consider this vehicle on this website.

For anybody interested, please clarify:

Door was replaced, was this car in an accident?

Also what’s rare about black interior? is it something special we might not know about?

Or do what @moodyhank suggested

1 Like

Thanks @sledbeagle2 ! Hope poor deal in NE or California but not in the NW Seattle area. This market is a different animal I’m afraid. I appreciate your feedback! Will consider cash incentive.

@305Hackr Thanks for the feedback! Usually, it’s tan with black interior, the full black interior was hard to find around here. Shopped around for a long time and even consulted broker on this forum who told me Seattle area is a difficult market. A grandma bumped my door at Trader Joe’s and her insurance replaced the entire door instead of bumping it out.

thanks for clarifying. I’m not familiar with Seattle specific pricing, maybe it is difficult to get a good deal on a Lexus in that area. Seems pricy but if you feel this is a good deal, then someone might jump on it. Good luck

1 Like