2019 Lexus IS 300 F sport, $399 including tax, MSRP $45,XXX

I have a 2019 Lexus IS 300 F Sport available for taking over payments on the lease or buying out right. Payments are $399 including tax. Was leased in February for 36 months (ends on 02/22) with 12k miles a year. Vehicle currently has 3,8xx miles. It is daily driven so will increase. You can also buy outright for $33,000. It is pearl white with red interior. MSRP of the vehicle was $45,xxx. Has blind spot, F Sport package, heated/cooled seats and the car is practically brand new and well taken care of. It is leased with Lexus Financial.

1 Like

Where are you located?

FM

Hey there - interested. PM’d

Im in Miami, FL

Current buyout is $33k? Seems low. Have you tried selling to Carmax, Carvana, Vroom, etc?

I have. Carmax was 4k under but they kept telling me it was hard to come up with a number because its too new. Carvana is 2k off but they aren’t factoring in that its an F sport. I sent them an email saying to update it but I have not heard back.

Gonna try vroom now. Thanks!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Off Topic Landfill]

I can take it on please call me or text me

PM me your number

Are you interested in doing a long term rental in the amount of lease, I’m a recent college grad and I’ve just started building my credit I know it isn’t perfect right now so wouldn’t qualify for lease without very large down payment

Still available?