2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE Lease

Hi everyone,
Im waiting on the MF, Residual Value, and Sales Price.

But so far I have a 2019 Land Rover Discovery HSE 33mo 10,000 miles lease $599 plus tax, down $5995…MSRP 69268

I had a Private Offer PIN from my work but they stated it wouldnt apply since they have to discount the vehicle more than what the PIN gives me to be able to get to that 599 payment.

Any input so far? Ill update additional details as soon as I get more info

Residual? Incentives? MF?

Essentially a $840/mo payment which seems too much for that car. So many better cars with that kind of money like the X3M.

Waiting on all the details still, didnt go to the dealership working the deal over the phone…but i would do it if they make that 6k down payment disappear.

Its 11,500 in discount/incentives to get price down to be able to do $599 payment.

Separate dealer discount and incentives.

Land Rover dealers are not known to be discount friendly from what I know…

Contact multiple dealers and let them bid for your biz

1 Like

Effective $780 + tax is not a good deal on a 70k 2019 Disco. Get another dealer in the mix and see if you get the same answer on the pin (my guess is you won’t). See if a 2020 is a better deal with the pin. And get the residual/mf/incentives on a 2019 and 2020 from Edmunds and run the numbers yourself.

Where would i get the residual/mf from edmunds?

By the way, I did get same answer from another dealer.

I looked at a 73,000 2019 Discovery and the pin can only bring it down so much.
They offered final sale price 58212, 39 mo lease 12k miles $599 plus tax 8k down.

vs the one i quoted above (69,300) 33mo lease 12k miles $639 per month plus 5995 down.

The weird thing is they both claim their lease term is better in terms of the # of months…its the same 2019 Discovery HSE. The 33month lease one said their 33mo is better for big downpayment leases

The

You’ll need to post here and ask:

1 Like

Thank you for your help

No prob. I’d also recommend you do some reading on here as to why putting a large down payment up front is a bad idea. Both of these leases are almost $900/mo by the time you add in tax and adjust for the large downpayment.

1 Like

There are no incentives… welcome to Land Rover. Even the “PIN” is dealer discount.

1 Like

Yeah; my goal is to negotiate down those down payments once I have a starting payment I am looking for

So dealer discount is nearly 16.5%. Pretty good then. Then I guess either a low residual, high MF, or some “junk” dealer addons is causing payment to be so high

Just get a lease worksheet that itemizes everything and shoes the residual and money factor rate

Yeah, discount looks great, im thinking something they are doing in the MF…but they are not sharing the sheet, figures

Have you plugged in the discount you’re getting with the MF and RV numbers from edmunds to see what the lease should be for that discount?

The issue is the Residual drops to 50% which is why they need to discount so heavily, and the money factor is a little higher.

The 2020s
are at .00110 and 61% residual… so those are looking better