2019 Kia Niro LX PHEV $326/month $0 Down

Checking in to say that I couldn’t get anywhere near this deal at any dealer from the ocean out to Nevada in Northern California.

Every dealer thinks these cars are God’s gift to every driver looking for a plug-in hybrid, and are treating them as such even if they’re just sitting on the lot.

Things have gotten better since the start of the month when a couple of dealers were marking the sales price of these cars up $3,000 over MSRP, with most of them sitting at MSRP now.

I’ve gotten the sales price lower to below MSRP, but then the sales people just decide to play games with the already high MF to effectively kill the deal.

1 Like

Any other leases this year, in the last 6 months. As i am looking for some deals on this car

1 Like

Residual is low and MF is high, few if any incentives. They are tough to hack right now.

One of the brokers on here had it listed last month for $280 and $2k down. For CA that is a pretty reasonable deal after rebates.

That number $4543 is not a rebate. That is Federal Tax Credit.
When you lease a Ev or Phev, that dealer must to redeem Federal Tax Credit.
That is almost same as Kia website price. That number isn’t include any rebate, only Federal Tax Credit.

1 Like