2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X - 36 mths, 15k, $480

Hey Hackr’s - After going back and forth with the dealer his last quote was $480 per month. Wondering if I can get him down anymore… Seems like most people are receiving final quotes around this price per month?

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Limited X (Black)
MSRP: $47,840
Discount: $5,340 (from my calculations)
Sale Price: $39,000
Monthly Payment: $480
Drive-Off Amount: $0, first month payment $480
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: 0.00007
Residual: $22,963 (48%)
Incentives: $3,500
State: Ohio

That’s a terrific deal and most likely includes nearly all of dealer holdback

@Bostoncarconcierge - Really? Are you typically seeing deals much higher than this?

I wouldn’t lie to you about a good deal

@Bostoncarconcierge - This could be true, but I did just meet you 30 minutes ago lol. Thanks for your input. I am strongly considering taking the deal.

Would you mind sharing what dealership you’re getting these numbers? I live in Ohio and would love a deal like this! I’ve been trying for months and can’t even come close! Greatly appreciate it!

@Talor821 - I plan on finalizing this deal soon. Once I do, I’ll be happy to provide the name of the dealership.

1 Like

Turns out the dealer did not have the X with the Alpine speakers. So we settled on an Overland instead. Zero money down (sign and drive) for $492 a month. How would you rate this deal? MSRP on the Overland is $51k.

Hey Hackr’s - Would appreciate a review of this quote. I also have a CDI number that provides an additional 5% discount from the MSRP price.

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Altitude 1,100 miles (White)
MSRP: $43,775
Sale Price: $33,000 (from my calculations, the dealer just came back with the monthly payment and not the selling price)
Monthly Payment: $399
Drive-Off Amount: $0, sign and drive
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: 0.00007
Residual: 48%