2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 - Good Deal?

Hello All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks to everyone’s contribution on this site I walked away from multiple dealers and got what I think is a good deal. I am located in Los Angeles, CA, but ended up leasing the Jeep from Idaho and they’re delivering it to me this Friday. Let me know what you think:

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 (Granite Crystal Metallic)
Active Safety Group Package ($1,495)
Upgraded Premium Stereo System ($795)
36 month lease with 15,000 miles/year
47% Residual / .00003 Money Factor / 7.75% Sales Tax (San Bernardino County)
MSRP: 44,730
Sales Price: $40,500
Incentives: $5,0000
Customer Price: $35,500
Money down/DAS: $0 (this includes my first months payment)
All in monthly payment including sales tax: $460/month for 35 months since first month is covered in $0 down (Leasehackr score of 8.9)

They also covered my last Lexus payment that’s due next month in the amount of $350.

I also got the MOPAR protection plan for free as I am a NAR member (which was also a $500 incentive.)

I couldn’t get any dealer in the Los Angeles area to come close to this kind of deal. They were all quoting me mid $500’s for Limited models with less options.

Very excited for the car, please let me know if i did well. Thanks!

1 Like

Seems like a decent deal to me. My wife and I are looking at the Grand Cherokee Limited X or the Altitude. Not sure which would offer the best value. Even though we live in NJ, it’s a template for us to follow.

I was looking at the Limited X as well, but in the end, I decided that the aesthetic upgrades weren’t worth the increase in price. From my experience, the Limited model seems to be the best leasing vehicle from Jeep. I like how the altitude looks, but it actually has less features and upgrades and doesn’t lease as well as the Limited, which has more incentives. I plan on plasti dipping the rims on my Limited to get a similar look.

I think for the Limited you can ask for a bigger discount. Like over 10% off MSRP and then apply the rebates. Some brokers deals I’ve seen here were offering low $400s or under $400s/month.

1 Like

Yea, that’s what I aimed for in my deal above, I ended up getting about 10% off the MSRP. Not all dealers are easy to work down though. Also, the 15k miles a year and extra options on the car increased the monthly a bit. Without those i’d probably be closer to $400 a month.

U said u got it at a dealer in Idaho would this Be Dave Smith?

1 Like

Got it from Lithia Twin Falls idaho. I just finished tinting the front windows and plasti dipping the rims black. See attached photo:

1 Like

Did they have a shipping fee?

No, the delivery was free.

1 Like

Looks like a good deal. Most dealerships dont want to deal with out of state customers