2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4, $229/mo including taxes and fees, $500 DAS

Spoke to the dealership and they said TrueCar rebate isn’t stackable if I am getting any other incentive. Playing games?

From the fine print:

Offer is additive with most current national, regional, and other bonus incentives.

I think your previous strategy of not mentioning it until you have it is a good idea.

Yeah. I just called the corporate line and $500 is only on purchases.

Do you have a screenshot of what your $1000 looks like?

Awesome! Thanks! I will keep this in my backpocket.

Spoke to FCA and said IDL and the lease bonus cash are stackable with over $7500 in just incentives plus dealer discount…

Yeah do you know what the monthly would of been at 36months

Same price (monthly, DAS) as 42 months.

One dealer gave $359 a month with $359 down for a limited

OP,
Can you post your actual deal from the dealer if possible.

What do you want to know that I didn’t post above?

Like the actual dealer paper work? I told dealer my friend got this deal… I get a response of “should ask your friend where he got it from” lol

I’ll ask my friend about posting part of the contract. But there are a few reasons why you might not be getting close:

1. This was with a 10% dealer discount + $500 truecar rebate.

2. This was last month. No idea if the lease parameters are the same.

3. This was US Bank.

The last one is probably the biggest factor. If your dealer is not using alternate banks they might have completely different pricing.

Just for reference, we also inquired about a Limited (~35K) last month but it ended up being above my friend’s price point:

The lease rebates are $6750 and the dealer discount is $2,966, my manager says we will do the 10% off which is roughly about $500 more off. That will make each payment about $7 less. So at 36 months it will be around $298 and at 42 months it will be about $282.

That was from the same dealer. I don’t even think that quote included the Truecar rebate.

They were giving me Ally’s subsidized rates, which isn’t offered for IDL cash. They said US Bank Rates are stupid high and $5,500 is useless.

Just FYI, I’m also talking to same dealer and quote is about the same ($294.68) for MSRP $35,565 Cherokee Limited and $500 down (I asked for it).
Also I got Truecar rebate but Jeep stopped coupon for Cherokee in August is what they are saying. You can still use on Grand Cherokee and some other models.
They are using CAL Automotive Leasing for me. Money factor is .00220.

Okay cool! I will e-mail dealer to give me 10% off vs 4% I am getting now.

Weird. Not what they said last month.

Also it sounded like @anon46843959 talked to FCA corporate and they confirmed it was stackable with IDL.

2018 Model Year

Chrysler

300/300C $500

Pacifica (excluding Hybrid) $500

Dodge

Challenger (excluding Demon, Hellcat) $500

Charger (excluding Hellcat) $500

Grand Caravan $500

Journey $500

Durango $500

Jeep

Renegade $500

Cherokee (ineligible as of 8.1.18) $500

Grand Cherokee excluding Trackhawk $500

Compass MP $500

$500

Fiat

FIAT 500 Hatchback $500

FIAT 500C $500

FIAT Abarth $500

FIAT 500L $500

FIAT 500X $500

124 Spider $500

Ram

Ram 1500 Pickup $500

Ram 2500 / 3500 Pickup (excluding Cab & Chassis) $500

Ram ProMaster $500

This is what she sent me, so I don’t know.
Maybe if I go in and talk to manager he will let me lol

WAIT this is for 2018 model, not 2019!
Ugh my bad!
It’s because I originally looked up 2018 Compass in Truecar.
So I guess Truecar rebate is still working for 2019.

So .00220 is 5.8% vs Ally’s .04%… So I think going with Ally .04% is better than getting the aditional $5,500.

Also, did you get a certificate from TrueCar already?

Hmm I will look into that and ask for Ally bank if it really is better than $5,500 more in rebate.

Not yet for 2019 Cherokee. I just registered again for the correct car.
She said they have database of people who are registered for it so I think she can look me up.

I called TrueCar and the guy I was talking to had no idea what I was talking about. He was like where you coming up with these random offers? lol

Are the residuals the same? Acquisition fee?