2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4, $229/mo including taxes and fees, $500 DAS

When I talked to the Reedman sales manager they said they enter the terms into a program and it finds the bank that will offer the cheapest lease.

The Truecar rebate is honestly a shit show. I donā€™t think they could make it more confusing.

Ally doesnā€™t have an acquisition fee from what my dealer told me. I actually got a better number from an NH dealer vs Massā€¦ They are giving me a better MSRP discount and few other incentives. I am going to see the 5.28% from US/Cal Bank with extra 5,500 IDL vs Allyā€™s .04% without $5,500ā€¦

Also, which dealer was yours in PA? I wouldnā€™t mind the drive if they willing to play ball. Dealers here want $26 more for the latitude plus vs the more expensive limitedā€¦

I got the $1000 from truecar but Iā€™m in NYC, seems like it could be worth the drive but how do I go about getting dealers to play ball? Iā€™ve never leased a car before

Reedman Toll Springfield

Ask Reedman Toll for a quote on the car you want, and ask them to break down the dealer discount, residual, MF, etc. If itā€™s discounted less than 10%, ask for 10%. They gave me several quotes at 10% without any negotiation, and some slightly below. It shouldnā€™t be very hard.

Alternatively, look for a dealer near you that will give you a decent dealer discount and that also works with alternate banks.

If you have the $1000 Truecar code they should be able to look you up from your address. Thatā€™s something you are entitled to and is not part of negotiation.

Ohhh I thought that was an area! My bad. Yes truecar Iā€™ll bring up last minute lol

Found a car I like with themā€¦ did a internet inquiry. Is there a certain person you worked with so I can just deal with them saying you sent me

This is the deal I gotā€¦ I think it is much better than what I got quoted from the MA dealers.
I feel like Ally would be better vs US Bank.

I havenā€™t mentioned the TrueCar rebate yet, hopefully it will be $1,000.

I donā€™t know the extra 4% tax is, but I am assuming it is property tax I would be responsible for.

I feel like doc fee should be lower

MSRP: $37,980
Dealer Discount: 10%
Price after discount: $34,182
Rebates: $8,250 (this was NC rebates) MA was lower
Net Price: $25,932
US bank MF .00160
Money Down: $500
RV for 36 months was 51%
RV for 42 months was 49%
Sales Tax: 3.5% NC Tax
You also did not include the lease tax of 4%

Doc Fee: $310.50

Lease for 36/10k with $500 down $315.16
Lease for 42/10k with $500 down $299.39

This is on the Limited stock # 1900306.

In what state is dealer located? Lease tax in NC is 3% on monthly. Property tax will be closer to 1% of sales price, depending upon location. Make sure remote dealer doesnt try to overcharge for these taxes.

I calculated 3.5% sales tax and would be registered in Carrabus countryā€¦ I am assuming that is why our number is a bit off. I thought property tax was 4%?

Dealer is in PA

Well also, I requested to Mass numbers since we actually moved to the Boston area but she said Mass numbers are much lower in the incentives areaā€¦

Crazy right I donā€™t want the nicer model damn it!

Yeah so I think she is definitely double taxing me cause doesnā€™t make sense. I will ask her to send me full break down of everything tomorrow.

I know a little off topic, but relevant since itā€™s for a Cherokee lat+ Iā€™ve ran the calculator with the dealers sale price and added in incentives proper rv and mf. Is it proper to send them these numbers on the model I want and to basically just say ā€œhey is it possible to do these numbers on stock #Xxxxxx if so Iā€™m ready to pull the triggerā€? Or is better to ask for how their sale price breaks down? New to this and havenā€™t seen that part explained

Always ask for a break down cause they can be sneaking in some fees. I personally want to be at $250 with this car and I think I will get it.

I never heard of lease rental tax :man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

I got the TrueCar $1,000 incentive within a few days but dealer said they will not honor it. I had to convince the sales rep otherwise to call FCA directly. I did contact FCA and they confirm the $1,000 is valid and stackable! I am slowly getting closer to my $250 a month!

1 Like

Ah so jealous.
I am going into my local dealer tonight because they gave me the best deal. Or else I have to drive 3.5 hours.

36 months, 10k/year
MSRP $37,480
$500 down
Monthly payment $314.58 (he did not give me details, so Iā€™ll find out when I go in)
Tax is 8% in NY

I asked for Truecar but he said it was already in rebate. Lol. Shouldā€™ve hid it until I went in.
This is the best I can do.
Very jealous of you!