2019 Jaguar E-Pace Lease

Hello,

I am currently looking at December lease specials in local, South Florida area. I would like your opinion on what are good December 2019 Lease specials for a Jaguar E-Pace.

Please advise how much more can I continue negotiating the price of this vehicle.

See quote below:

“$479 a month + tax for 39 month. $1800 total due at signing includes 1st payment, dealer fee, tag, registration, tag agency/electronic filing fee and government fees. Excludes sales tax or other taxes. $0 security deposit. 10,000 miles per year with approved above average credit. Offer expires end of month.”

1 Like

Looks like they gave you an advertised special, which is generally not a good deal.

Thank you for the reply! What’s a good base price for negotiation?

We’re blind without MSRP / Selling Price / Incentives listed.

1 Like

You’ll need a lot more info on the vehicle, etc.

Thank you! I just emailed him requesting more information on the vehicle. The one I’m looking on their website has a MSRP of $ $47,468 and has $1,000 "customer credit toward the lease of this vehicle "

Yes, that’s the one I’m looking at but the 2019 version. :slight_smile: They have much more room to negotiate this pricing with the 2019 model?

Now head to Edmunds to find out the mf/RV/incentives on that trim/year for your zip code. Then you can start to piece together what kind of pricing to expect based on different dealer discount amounts. Will give you an idea of what to target.

1 Like

Thank you so much !

I am also looking at a 2019 e pace with .0001 MF, 48990 MSRP, 3k down and a $450 39 month deal. Fell like I’ve gotten the car price down to 40600ish based on the calculations. Can anyone provide insight? First time luxury buyer. With a Mf that low I feel better.

12kmiles per year