2019 Infiniti QX60 - Lease Expiration in 4 months Need Recommendations

Hi All,

I’m in Texas, my INFINIT QX60 is expiring in 4 months. Here are the details
My RV - 28,414
My Monthly Payment - 508 ( I had a prior lease that I returned that has due of 4850 that also added to this, due to that monthly was high otherwise the monthly payment was 350 or so)

Now my Questions and Options
Option 1 - Lease New QX60

• In this current market getting a new lease fo Qx60 2022 dealer saying its going to be around 650 to 700+ range and they do not have cars and I do not want to pay that much.

Option 2 - Buy the car

• I asked for pay off quote they sent me a quote that if I want to buy the Car its 28414 + TT&L , Do I have to pay taxes again ?

My car went thru couple has 2 Hail damages and 1 accident - all got fixed by Insurance… I tried to bargain the RV to bring it down and they said its not in their hands… The RV value should come down right due to accidents and damage to the vehicle ?

What is your recommendation.

What is the best course of action ?

No, the RV is set at lease inception.

Yes, in TX you do

Run away

2 Likes

Why would you want to buy a car that was in an accident?

Nope. That is not how it works.

Check out the Marketplace for broker deals. Some brands are offering discounts off MSRP on custom orders.

Lease another car (not a QX60).

2 Likes

Agree with everything but not leasing another car. Outside of a 4xe, leasing makes zero sense currently.

OP would have to decide whether the 4XE meets their needs.

Start from a blank sheet of paper. Your choices are not limited to buying this QX60 or leasing another one.

Look at buying a vehicle that was holding its value well even before COVID related chip and other shortages.

Hail damage and an accident.

I suppose check to see if you can get some equity from an Infiniti/Nissan dealer… Otherwise hand in the keys and run away…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.