2019 Infiniti QX50 Sensory Essent

Im picking up a 2019 QX50 Essential next week, majestic white with white interior autograph pqckage sensary proassist proactive.

How is this deal looking? Please advise. Thank you all.

**MSRP: $57810
**Selling Price: $51121
**Monthly Payment: $534 including tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $0 drive off
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: 2150

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .00003
**Residual: 55

**Region: S. Cali
**Leasehackr Score:

Sounds high from what I’ve seen this month. Missing info like VPP or loyalty which seem especially important this month.

I thought VPP is for someone who has family/friend member working for Nissan/Infiniti? My uncle used to work for Nissan Corporate but he is retired. And i dont have any Infiniti at home so i assume i dont qualify for loyalty?
They do offer me $2150 incentive though. By the way, is 10k miles / 39 months residual 55%?

Thank you!

My QX50 Essential is $359 a month. No way I would pay over $500 a month to drive one. Its a nice ride but at $534 I would consider its German counterparts.

Not like they are any better. Just more money.

More than $534 ? I’ve seen some posts on here for X3’s which were slightly cheaper. I’m saying for $500 I wouldn’t want a car with a CVT but that’s my preference. Better is subjective.

That vehicle is a nearly fully loaded Essential with Sensory package, Autograph ( white leather interior), Proactive, Proassist packages, MSRP $57810, $534 including tax. I have BMW at home, i dont think even the new design X3 is that big of a difference.

1 Like

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

In terms of looks, the QX50 has it right. But I’m sure if you drove one back to back with the X3 you would toss the keys to the QX50 right back. Driving dynamics is lacking but this car isnt marketed as a Sporty CUV so its to be expected.

They are all good cars. I don’t toss keys :slight_smile: I enjoy each car in its own way.

3 Likes

This thread went off the rails but I’d say you owe it to yourself to test drive an X3. I’m guessing in SoCal a loaner X3 would come in about the same price. New might not be much more. People here seem to like BMWDave who operates in your area. Maybe in the end you like the QX50 more but see what else is out there. At that price the Infiniti isn’t a steal. This isn’t like people getting 400 dollar QX60s.

This is the first I heard of anyone actually like CVT’s. Enthusiasts will cringe at the sight CVT and non-enthusiasts will say what’s a CVT?

I’ve drove a CVT once and I will always have a bad taste in my mouth. CVT to me is a lot of compromise and numbness for the sake of efficiency. For the QX50 to claim it to be a sporty crossover it shouldn’t have it.

Hi guys… my main purpose of creating this room is to discuss about QX50 and i want to know what everyone thinks about the deal im about to sign soon. This is a peaceful and informative community lol.

How about lets focus on original topic? So far i still dont see any info i want to hear haha.

This is a QX50 Essential loaded with Sensory pack, Autograph pack, Proassist, Proactive, MSRP $57810.
Dealer is offering me $0 drive off, 10K miles annual, 39 months, $534 including tax a month.
There are a few guys keep mentioning about $400 a month or less, but are you guys referring to exact similar QX50 with all these packages? Of course a lower trim QX50 with $40k msrp would be $400 a month. If you find a QX50 loaded like this one im getting, where is that dealership offering $400 a month? Please advise, thanks!!

Update** Now im asking dealer to push it to 12K miles a year for same amount of payment. Not sure if they would take it though. Still waiting for reply. **

Heres a comparable one from last month. Incentives may have changed for Dec. The MSRP is a little less than yours too.
Effective 479/mo when considering what he paid ufront.

The difference in MSRP alone is $34 a month difference not accounting for the nonexistent MF. Don’t think this deal is far off, especially if OP can get the mileage up.

The tax in NJ is also a bit lower, somewhere around 6 bucks a month even with OP having a much lower tax rate than Los Angeles county residents.

I’m guessing you were so busy hating haters at school you skipped your reading comprehension homework. Maybe I hate CVTs so much I bought one out of self loathing? No, I don’t think that’s it.

Can you share the contract for your QX50 essential