2019 Infiniti QX50...need help

I’m new to the forum so this is my first post. I’m about to turn in my 2015 Infiniti Q50 and now lease a 2019 Infiniti QX50, I just feel this payment is a little high, also I’m in Delaware and the sales tax is 4.25%. Can someone please review the attached lease agreement and help me out here. Thanks in advance

You need new family friend

2 Likes

I understand business is business but I’m just trying to get my best deal.

The selling price is way to high, seen folks on this forum get a lot more off than 4k on this car. Search for qx50 in the forums but they are overcharging you. Also don’t see a loyalty rebate in there, check for VPP and Conquest as well. You may just want to reach out to quentin at nyclife or bendetto they are brokers are this forum and will save you a lot of money.

Just saw this from yesterday with a simple search.

I want to give a huge shout out to @HN308 for sharing the deal. As he mentioned in the previous post, the $48-49k stocks were all sold out for the month so I took the plunge for the higher MSRP. I am glad I did because of all the deep discounts, incentives, and low MF. The December numbers might even be better but with uncertainty of inventory level. @HN308 sent me the dealer direct contacts and all I needed was just emails and texting from there. Not even a single phone conversation needed virtually painless. Took the delivery of my QX50 yesterday. In and out of dealership in 45 minutes. The discount is not as spectacular as the $48-49k ones but I ended up a much feature-rich car.

Here are the figures:
MSRP: $55.6k (essential awd with sensory pkg and a couple other options/pkg)
Selling price: $45.6k (including $1500 VPP)
Conquest: $1000

I opted for 39/12k so the residual 55%
DAS: $1610 (bank fee, 1st month, DMVs)
Monthly: $396 ( tax rolled in, including 8.625% NYS tax)
Leasehackr score: 12.5

LEASEHACKR

Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

Calculate and share lease numbers on Leasehackr Calculator. Leasehackr Calculator integrates available Multiple Security Deposit (MSD) and money factor discount programs to help you estimate your monthly and total lease cost and decide whether to…

IMG_6407

Thanks so much for all the info! I really appreciate it!

tax in delaware is 4.25% on sales price plus a 2% usage tax on the monthly, also it says $1000 paid by customer, not sure if he means 1000 down or 1000 due at signing. Try to negotiate everything as 0 due at signing or 0 down if they won’t do 0 at signing, you can always pay them(cover docs fees/acq fees etc) at the signing to lower your monthly. However it is not recommended to put anything down because if you total the car after driving off the lot the money goes to the lessor not the lessee.

With a family friend, that should be fun :slightly_smiling_face:

Aim for atleast 14 to 15%off before any incentive are applied.

That was $1k total out-of-pocket that’s including tax tags and everything else

Im not getting the family friend joke, what’s the context?

edit: Funny how you highlighted the negotiate everything, that gave me a good laugh :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Do you know who put together that deal? I would take that now…

Op edited the main post. He had posted sales manager is a family friend…