2019 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport ($53,995 MSRP) $399 + tax w/ VPP (First month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) NY / NJ ONLY

Have a bunch of 2019 Q50 Red Sports available. The one shown is a base car, iridium blue, $53,995 MSRP. Deal requires VPP. Please adjust calculator for your tax rate, and remove the VPP if you do not have it. Home delivery is free, and, as always, no broker fee.

Window sticker:

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
**MSRP: $53,995
**Monthly Payment: $399+tax
**Drive-Off Amount: First month + bank, plates, doc, tax
**Months:39
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .00003
**Residual: 55%
**Available Incentives: $1500 VPP included. Remove if you do not qualify
**Region: NY / NJ
**Leasehackr Score: 11.0
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

This is a good deal.
Crazy that residual on a 2018 is 45% and it’s 55% on a 2019.
I hadn’t thought about a 2019 but considering it now.
This is essentially $470/month if you roll everything in.
This is cheaper than the 2018 I been working on by ~$30/month

This is correct. I was looking for a 2018 for someone yesterday and my dealer told me to run a 19 instead bc the number would be surprisingly good…

This is great! I’ll be in the market for a new car here real soon (depending on what happens to my current car) and I’ve entertained the idea of the Red Sport. Almost 470 all-in is a much better deal than what I have now.

I see on the VPP website that there is an option for military. Is this just the regular 500/750 dollar military discount, or does this mean VPP also applies to military?

I am interested for this lease, can you PM me dealer info for NJ area?

Very interested, literally was about to sign a deal for a 2018 Red Sport in the morning. 900 DAS, (525 first month, and 375 dmv). 525 a month. It has the sensory package. Can you get me a better deal? If so pm me and I will sign my life away ASAP

I’m in NJ

Shoot me a message with what exactly you’re looking for, mileage, etc.

Aronchi,
Can you please give me a quote on a similar base 400 Red Sport for zip 66217 (taking delivery in NY/NJ if possible) for a 36/15K lease. I am also a Toyota lessee and Chrysler Capital lessee if ur makes a difference. Thanks

I have family in ny (would reg in va though) can I get in on the action? Can’t find a good deal in VA.

Yes if you’re willing to pick up.

Any update for November?

Not yet, tomorrow

@aronchi So today is that tomorrow :slight_smile:
What do we have this month?

This deal still around?

I don’t have confirmation of anything other than a qx50 yet. But i know that there are only a couple red sports on-site. I’ll update as soon as I get the program.

Hey im currently negotiating with a broker right now but this deal sounds pretty good, is it still available?

No but depending on where you are and what you’re getting, i can probably still do good on a red sport for you.

Im literally a few minutes old on this site lol how do i contact you?

i sent you a pm w/ my number

So those days of $325 are over?