2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe RWD 3.0, $1500 DAS (or $0 with vpp) $299/month

March Q50 Sale. Includes tax credits for Texas residents, out-of-state residents will need to pay their taxes or roll them into payment. Deal is setup for $1500 down or $0 down with employer that qualifies for VPP.

2019 INFINITI Q50 LUXE RWD 3.0
MSRP: 40700
Monthly Payment: $299
Drive-Off Amount: $1500 OR $0 WITH VPP
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:.00003
Residual:52%
Available Incentives: PRIVATE LOYALTY OFFER FROM IFS, VPP
Region:TEXAS
Leasehackr Score:10.3

Still several to choose from at this price and great deals on QX60s, let me know how I can help you!

Hi

How much would it come out to in Florida?
Broward County? And the QX60?

Thank you

Can you provide me the quote for QX60 with Essential, Sensory and Proactive package? the MSRP is $56K.

Same payment plus monthly taxes appropriate for your address in Florida. All deals outside of the state of Texas have to be signed in person in Texas.

A sensory will be aproximately 57k after freight charges and minor accessories that are added by the manufacturer. The lease would be $514/month with first payment, fees and taxes down ($4005) or $620/month with $0 DAS.

This is based off 10k miles per year, in state lease.

Are you in DFW?

what do the numbers for QX60 look like?

Above is an example of a 57k Qx60. What equipment were you looking for?

No Texas tax credits for QX60?
Also your QX50 sale price is 19% off MSRP where as QX60 sale price is only 12% off MSRP

Q50 (not qx50) is a different vehicle with different incentives from Infiniti. So the discount I can offer on QX60s is different than that of Q50s and QX60s are not offered tax credits as the Q50 is.

Infiniti’s incentives are not percentage based so a more expensive vehicle will have a smaller discount as a percentage of the cost of the vehicle.

How can I reach you?

Location???

Q50 for Ny?

Can I get a quote for a QX50 Essential AWD with Premium Audio and Premium Heat packages? I am in Arizona (we pay tax monthly @ 8.7%)

Location is Houston TX

I dont stock AWD QX50s

A Houstonian here.
How can I reach out to you for the Q50?

How about FWD ?

Do you have this deal or another comparable available? Q50 or Q60.