2019 Infiniti Q50 AWD Luxe. MSRP $43,945 39/10K. $305/mth. 1st Mth, DMV, tax and Bank fee DAS. VPP required. NJ/NY/CT

Picked up the car this past weekend, very smooth process. Communicated with the sales manager over email and he took all my info ahead of time to minimize time at the dealership, everything was ready when I got there. Thanks! @hn308
Terms were 39/18k
Vpp but no conquest
1300 das
361/month including 7.5% sales tax

Pleasepm me the dealer information. Thank you

What exactly is VPP and Conquest

I’m interested. What do I need to provide? Where will pick up be? I’m in North NJ

"Well qualified owners and lessees of Lexus, Acura, Toyota, Honda, Audi, Volvo, Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC are eligible ". is that right?

VPP from employer

Wonder what this deal would be like for 24 months

1 Like

Please call me ASAP! Want to do a deal!! I messaged you!

@iamkash

The sweet spot for Ininiti is 39 months. That is where you get the best residual compared to the terms in months.

December numbers have been updated in the 1st post.

This month the special is on Luxe with Essential package which gets Nav, remote start, heated seats and heated steering and few other extras. The monthly has gone up with the increase in MSRP.

Please pm me dealer info.

Thanks

hi, please PM me the salesperson/dealer info for this deal. thanks!

Doesnt look like the calculator was updated to reflect MSRP of Luxe w/ Essential?

@Shaggee

The calculator shows the MSRP of 43,945 and that is for a car with Luxe and Essential.

Current benz lease matures in february 2019

Can i get this deal?

The GM is back and all the quotes requested by members should have been sent. In case you still didn’t get the quote after sending the email, copy that email to me over PM.

The December numbers are good till next Wednesday

Hello I have sent you a PM can you please respond when you can. Looking for QX50.

January numbers are in and the Special for this month is updated in the 1st post.

There are around 5-6 of these lower priced cars in stock now.

HN.

Hey I’m interested in this deal. How do I proceed?

Just updated the Original post with another deal for Q50 Luxe AWD with Essential package. The discounts on these are 18% before VPP and makes it a much better deal than the base.

Both deals are available as of now.