2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0 LUX - $1k DAS - $299 / month plus tax - 39,XXX MSRP

I wish the Q60 had these monthly numbers!

1 Like

I wonder if you can make a few people believe itā€™s a Q60 if you tape the back doors and change the model on the back to a Q60 :man_shrugging:t2:

Q60 Deal
$45,000 Lux Car
$1000 to get going
$449 / month plus tax
39 months
10,000 Miles per year

We are glad we were able to get these enhancements after management meetings and appreciate all the deals that are coming in again

Please hang in there. We will do as many weekend deliveries as possible but the rest has to be on Monday and Tuesday

so I finally went down to the dealership and test drove the Q50 and realized the 60 does not come in manual anymore (since 15 or 16 I guess) which was disappointing. Iā€™m torn between the Guilia and the Q50 Sport to replace my current lease. How do the numbers look for the sport?

1 Like

The sport jumps quite a bit
You can call me or text me 31O-9O9-39O5
and Iā€™ll do my very best for you

$9k higher msrp compared to the luxe 3.0t.
The sport used to be like $4500 higher till the 2018s. Killed it with the increase.

1 Like

Yup. They do that when they see that something can move fast!

Where you able to get a good deal on one in the east coast?

Still working on itā€¦ thanks for checking inā€¦wish you guys were out here

1 Like

My east coast numbers were so laughable on QX 60 pure AWD.
440 a month 3000 down, I worked the numbers from other brokers in the Tri state area and they said itā€™s impossible haha.

You can probably get a better deal on a 3 series back east - Thatā€™s what i would go for if i was in your neck of the woods!

Interested in a q60. Iā€™m currently on a qx60 lease and loving the suv. Iā€™m a big fan of the q60 coupe. Question is do you accept a trade in?

1 Like

Welcome to a room full of Hackers

Call me or text me tomorrow
31O-9O9-39O5

Weā€™ll make something good happen for you!!

Did you end up getting a car?

No not yet.

Are you the one who has the Cadillac as a trade in?

Yessir! If I donā€™t find a good deal by late summer, Iā€™ll just lease a Supra.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry - We are already working on getting you the best deal. We have Submitted your car information to our Cadillac store so we can get you the most money for it and best total deal on the lease. stay tuned. We should have an answer soon!

Iā€™m interested in a 4 series if you have one.

Did you change your mind already?
Last guy who wanted a 4 series decided on a QX60 - I got him a great deal and approved but now I donā€™t know where he went
You are the opposite going from Infiniti to Bmw