2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0 LUX - $1k DAS - $299 / month plus tax - 39,XXX MSRP

Anyone flying into town for the deal
Call or Text 31O-9O9-39O5
Let’s get an app and get the bank approval before you fly
We will rush it before end of the month

@dj_dez Are you a long time infiniti driver? What do you have now?

We passed the 75 goal by 10 already but will go 15 more to hit a solid 100 - Get yours now. 3 days left only!

Update : QX60 - one left and we are sold out
Time to focus on the Q50 folks
Last day for this deal structure tomorrow only

Numbers updated - let’s do it

Is there a way to duplicate the QX50 deal in north TX?

1 Like

@hvn4179 Did you mean Q50 Deal - Not sure if it was a typo when you wrote QX50

@CaliforniaLeaseDeals anyway to get this in NY?

1 Like

@Rpaul685
If you need us to ship then we have to look into shipping possibilities and cost - if that’s what it takes we will entertain it - Let me know!

anything good going on for a Q60?

1 Like

@Aaron_E 31O-9O9-39O5

Call me or text me for Q60
31O-9O9-39O5

At less than 1 percent of MSRP you get a lot of car for the money. People are paying more for a Camry!
31O-9O9-39O5

Btw we don’t have unlimited stock

Yeah, hire one of the several brokers in your back yard who work Infiniti vs one across country.

1 Like

@Rpaul685
Going local sometimes can beat paying for shipping so @mp11477 has a great point.

In case you find the deals to be miles a part then going across county can make sense but I think you can get something similar there by the time you account shipping etc

For everyone asking for shipping - We are okay doing out of state deals if that is what you want. we just need to account for shipping and handling. So keep the out of state deals coming! We are here for you

It is a lot more work but we are entertaining it

Q60 Deals in the works!!!

Q50 and QX60 are still at a sweet point - For those waiting It’s a good time to make a move!

1 Like

does the 325 include the available incentive? Also, what kind of deal for Q60? I originally wanted the 60 but not sure had that’ll work with a car seat. :weary:

1 Like

Call me or text me tomorrow
I’ll work the Q60 for you
I got a bad cold
It should be gone by tomorrow

Yest 325 includes all available incentives - If you don’t qualify we will discount the car more and still get you the same prices

31O-9O9-39O5
That is my cell phone number if you need anything

Please look above - Deal is updated and enhanced - Let’s Make it a strong April just like March!

Let’s get you a car while the programs are good again!

Enhanced for second half of month!