2019 Hyundai Sonata Limited - $278 - $2524.98 DAS (NY State)

2019 Hyundai Sonata Limited
LEASEHACKR CALCULATOR LINK

MSRP: $ 28,580
Selling Price: $ 26,500 . (21,900 after Incentive)
Monthly Payment: $ 278.50
**Cash Due at Signing: $**2,525 (NY STATE TAX on everything even rebates, ACQ FEE, 1ST MONTH, REG AND DOC FEE)
MSD: 0 MSD
Incentives: $4,600 (dealer cash and black Friday cash)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12
MF: 0.0226
Residual: 52%

Region: . NY Metro Area
Leasehackr Score: 8.2

Got the car from Central Avenue Hyundai in White Plains, NY. Only had one negative interaction with one of the managers who asked me to explain how a lease was calculated, so I did. His response was okay you do know how it works. My response was I do, and get me someone else to speak to you are rude.

I also talked to Demond at City World in New Rochelle who first offer was very aggressive, If your looking for a Hyundai in the NYC area I would hit him up.

1 Like

Seems like a good deal, paying 10K over the 3 years. Just curious did you price the 2.0T limited?

I did not. I would imagine you could do about the same. They seemed to be more of those around. I wanted a limited without the ultimate package which was a bit harder to come by.

You did well. I’m looking at the Sonatas and Elantras right now with my dealer asking if I was interested in the 2018s since they want to push those off the lot. Any reason you didn’t look into a 2018 model? The rebates are actually even better now in December and the 2018s have even better rebates. I don’t know why Hyundai has such aggressive rebates while Hondas and TOyotas don’t. I guess Hyundais lease better??

Where are these aggressive rebates??? I just checked edmunds and couldnt find anything beyond the 750 and 500 they were offering last month

https://www.autobytel.com/hyundai/sonata/2018/incentives/

Select the trim and put in your zip

The 2020 Sonata is going to be a total refresh and 2018 was not a good year for Hyunda stock (down 50%).

The 2018 was the same deal as the 2019 for me.

1 Like

Can someone help me better understand which incentives apply for a lease? Is it a total of up to 6000 (lease cash + lease cash bonus)? Are all the other incentives for financing?

Thanks!

autobytel has been showing lease bonus cash (1500-2000) for sonata for the past 2 months. Edmunds guy says no and my local dealer said no. Not sure if it is accurate.

other incentives are purchase only

Currently: If you buy the car, and use internet pricing you can get somewhere around $4500 off. That’s 2000 rebate and 2000-3000 off plus other discounts by the dealer.

Not as good as that black friday deal in the OP, but still pretty good.

Example:
Last month I was offered: $24500 for the Sonata Limited (delivery included).

The 2019 model has slight improvements over 2018 and also the newer honeycomb/mesh grill which is pretty awesome looking on the Sonata.