2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

Based upon Tax Rate looks like CT

Dealer says $170 sign and drive but math does not work for me. Actually trying for a one pay to save some $$. Plus, I like the risk.

How much are you going to save with one pay? Does Hyundai give you a break for MF for onepay?

Sale price before rebates is very unrealistic.

I would personally take it.

Well thats the problem, the second you tell them its a lease they will play around with the numbers. If you got that discount plus the rebates, then it would be the best deal anyone has gotten on one of these.

that sale price looks a lot like MSRP minus rebate for purchase.

1 Like

What happened to the Clarity? Got sick of it?

We all have big families so we need a lot of cars, cheap cars…:sunglasses::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So far I’ve had no luck getting any discount from any dealer. So essentially the dealer is pocketing the difference between invoice and MSRP as well as their cut of the interest as well as any other incentives or rebates Hyundai is giving them?

Even at MSRP it’s a really good deal, especially for New Yorkers. Without a decent discount from the dealer I’m not driving out to New York from Chicago.

1 Like

Shipping probably wouldn’t be much to Chicago.

$750, which adds roughly $20 monthly.

I’m just not willing to downgrade from my Honda Civic Hatchback (I know, high roller) to this to save maybe $20/month and possibly another $20/month in gas. If I could get a 7% dealer discount (equates to about $150/month all-in) I’d probably do it. I can’t squeeze a nickel.

1 Like

You answered your own question…dont get it

Figured this could be useful here, some info I got from Rodo like a week or so ago.

Check it now. You will not see those numbers anymore

What changed?

RODO doesnt have any available Base Models in NY

Did anyone receive $500 check from bonus drive?
Mine was approved on Nov 13th and still nothing in the mail…:thinking::thinking::slightly_frowning_face:

Think I’m gonna wait for the Rebates to come out on the 2020 Models lol

That may take long time. There are still lots of 2019 on car gurus.

Yup they went up.