2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

Are incentives same for the regular hybrid version?

No, they differ.

1 Like

Can’t believe this thread is still alive.

1 Like

Crazy. Figured it was BS. Typical car dealers.

1 Like

Let’s tilt the conversation.

I found this gem recently for sale $24k. Figured to peek at the Carfax here only to instantly start thinking someone at the dealership bought the car to cash in on the $15k rebate only to now try to flip it back to some less fortunate person.

So… that got me thinking… went over to Carvana to plug sample VIN for Ioniq EV with 5k miles to find out Carvana offers $22k to buy it…

Well… who is going to try to flip their Ioniq EV? :slight_smile: What’s the current buy out price?

1 Like

Sux that they are doing that. Really thought I had my chance to finally own a EV, maybe 2020 is my year. Or I guess just go crazy and save up and wait for a Cybertruck :slight_smile:

Just use the magic word (CHARGEBACK) and they’ll probably refund you over the phone.

4 Likes

No-brainer, I even got my diagnostic fee on the repair that was later covered by warranty by mentioning chargeback. Of course they had to drag it out by sending me a check, pending management approval, but still.

Doing this flip i think that person needs to report profit from this transaction as a taxable income. Am I correct? Do we have any accountant on this forum?:crazy_face:

Why? It’s just like buying a car and then selling it later with positive equity left over. Just one much more accelerated timeline.

Is this not the same like buying and selling house with an equity?

I just plugged it into carvana for a buy quote. Their offer is $16.7k. Not so great.

IANAA, but last I checked, I couldn’t deduct my loss/depreciation on my car… so why would it require me to report a profit?

1 Like

Good point.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which Dealer? Does that include Clean Rebate?

Don’t get sassy.

Help me with the calculator on here as it’s gone wild to calc the lease price:
MSRP: 26250
Sell: 22789
Doc: 599
Sales Tax: 6.25%
Title/Plate/Inspection: $170
.00147MF on $10,000 miles/36 month
Lease cash: $9043
Bonus cash: $1000

Wow . Not sure where You are but Your selling price is unrealistic for sure not from NY delaers.

Actual quote from dealer. Just want to turn her into a lease and the numbers in the calculator are not playing nice. So, somebody can slap me upside the head? Please?

Is this NJ NJ delear? Are You sure that selling price you show is before rebates and incentives?