2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

For some real entertainment contact Route46.

1 Like

I contacted one in CO that wanted Limited money for a base. I assume they still have it.

Crossroads in CO has a Limited but they wanted Tesla Model 3 money haha. Started at a market MSRP of 44,550 LOL.

i regret not getting 15k miles . anything i can do now or is it too late?

Its likely late now, I typically buy extra miles I ran about 3 months before end of lease… still costs money but much less than returning with extra miles.

I’ve contacted all the dealers on who listed one on Cars.com and they all have been telling me they’ve been sold but not delivered yet, but they’ve been on the page for weeks. Also one of the dealers, can’t even remember now, said that they sold all their cars before they even left the port! I’m still trying here to snag one :grimacing:

Look at hybrid plug in option. In NYC area You can get total of $10,143 in rebates and incentives.

Does anyone able to submit this promo from nationalgrid upstate ?
https://marketplace.nationalgridus.com/pages/electric-vehicle-promo
I am having trouble getting response from anyone, I was able to submit application multiple times, but no reward or email about acceptance/deny…

Can someone with contacts check out this info from Autobytel. Can we combine all

Although according to Edmunds only $1k and $8k are possible to combine.
They aren’t aware of $5k lease cash.

Also for NY residents there is $1100 clean rebate available.

The lease cash may be the federal rebate.

See here

Its not. This is add $1,1k from NY state

Is there loyalty on Hyundai? and if yes, how much?

Thanks! That helps me put in perspective my conversations with the dealer I had with a dealer today who offered $199 with tax included and only first month payment on 36/12.

$500 as far as I know.

Did they include NY clean rebate? Is this NY dealer?

No, that was CT dealership and CT provides only $500 for this Plug-In.

I won’t qualify for NY state clean rebate since I’m not a resident of NY.

Does this Ioniq Plug-In qualifies for NY state clean rebate?

Yes , for $1100