2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

Isn’t that what we see here all the time especially featured in Trophy Garage?:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am heading the dealer now. Let’s see…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I didnt see this deal but I leased one in CA a few days ago. 4k down and 125 a month after tax. Looks like it got a little better oh well I’ll survive

Not to side track the thread but this is exactly why I made a post awhile back about trophy garage, being true hunted trophies. Brokers have their respective review pages for clients to display broker trophies. I think trophy garage should be deals you worked.

Now back to $100 dollar Hyundai’s haha

I just choose random used 2019 Ioniq with 800 miles on it. Got this quote

Same… I guess that is discovered at the finance part of it.

One thing for CA is that it has to be a new car, untitled. As such, demos and loaners are not eligible.

Does this factor in the $7500 federal tax credit?

Yes, because it goes to the leasing company as an owner.
They just choose to pass it on.

1 Like

You don’t get the $7500 tax credit. The lessor gets it (just like all electric car leases) and passes it along. Hyundai supplemented it with more rebate money

2 Likes

I just emailed the GMs, there are 3 of them near me but these dealers are known to be crooks

Tell us something we don’t know about Hyundai dealerships:)

1 Like

Wondering if I should try this. The dealer within 15 miles of me says they have 3 (2 base) I dont want to waste my time driving 35 minutes for them to tell me it’s gone or add a lot of BS crap on top

Wonder how many hacker inquires these dealers are getting, lol not much inventory left (base)

1 Like

So don’t go but instead email all the dealers 50-100 mile radius from your home…come on, this is leasehackr!

1 Like

Already emailed all dealers within 100 miles. Only 1 got back to me saying they had thr 3 on the lot

Just to add one more thing about NY rebate.

The rebate is POS (point of sale) but not all dealers will qualify to give it unless they are Registered with NY state. Many dealers who don’t move a lot of electric cars are not registered as was my experience when I got my original i3 back in Feb 2018.

Hyundai is just getting few fully electric cars now so some dealers might still not be registered yet.

To avoid wasting time with such dealers go on below link to find participating dealers and if they play dumb point them to this site where their dealership is registered.

https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Programs/Drive-Clean-Rebate/How-it-Works/Participating-Dealers

6 Likes

Nice, thanks for this.

Thanks for the tip! I have one available at $99 Monthly, Silver.

I just wasted 2 hours at the dealership. They wanted to sell the car $2k above sticker due to short supply.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes