2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

I applied to:
$2500 California clean vehicle rebate
$500 bonus drive
$800 PG&E

1 Like

I just got notice that my BonusDrive was approved and the check will be arriving in 8-10 weeks. Combined with the $92 refund I got from the dealer yesterday for the extra DMV fees, my effective monthly payment is now $156 even. I’ll take it!

1 Like

Same here. Bonus drive approved, check in 8-10 weeks! Supper happy, cause I didn’t even know about this bonus when I signed the lease!

Does that mean a “Grad special incentive” requires an active loan balance? I thought it mean a recent Degree e.g. within 6-months of graduating?

Anyone else in NY having a hard time getting their hands on a base Ioniq? I paid a $500 deposit a little over a week ago (worked up a deal but still didn’t have a VIN to officially sign) and still no update from the dealer just that they’re delayed at port in Pennsylvania or something…

All other dealers within 100 miles are in similar situation. I really hope the dealer gets them before end of month or Hyundai extends the rebates… :neutral_face:

Sometimes, if you sign the deal in one month , you are entitled to the rebates even though you take delivery in a later month.

Yeah. It seems to vary by manufacturer. I know with FCA, you lock in the incentives available when you sign the purchase agreement even if the vehicle is being ordered and isn’t built yet. If the incentives are better when you take delivery, you can elect to take them instead. That only applies to purchases, though. If you lease, you get whatever is current when you take delivery.

which dealership ?

I see both Grad and the $900 loan credit programs listed so no reason to believe they are the same.

I know that the program for people with loans is only in CA and AZ. I believe the recent grad program is separate and nationwide.

I got a base last week in the Bay Area.
$3040 down, $116.87/month. 12K miles. Dealer gave me an extra 2k discount.

Which dealership? I checked out at least 8 in the area, and no one had a base left.

It was most likely south shore. I almost put deposit there also. They did have a vin for me but I gave up my spot. They were only going to offer the nationally advertised deal, no discount. They also didn’t apply the drive clean rebate of $2000. I figured I’d just take the gamble and search myself.

I think you’re better off looking for cars at dealers further away. Either have car shipped or drive home and stop at a charging station or two along the way.

Also was not as worried because Hyundai and Kia have a few other EVs. Maybe they’re going to start offering major incentives on those as well. It’s all speculation. Who knows?

just saw this on rodo, location socal

The only problem Limited has MSRP of $37k.
Looks like Base Electric

Thanks, I really hope that’s the case!

The dealer is about an hour north from the capital region in Queensbury.

The only problem with RODO is that they show deals that don’t exist. Apart from that, the green on black looks good in RODO

2 Likes

A quick stop in Saratoga makes that trip well worth it!

Chianti and Wheatfields are both terrific

1 Like

After reading about this amazing deal, I went to a dealership in the OC in Socal yesterday. They said they were out of the electric and the Ioniq hybrid blue which was 150/month. Then he offered me another hybrid for 350/month.

I found one and going to sign it today. Doing it without even test driving the car and come from a V8, let’s see how this works out