2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

Ok got an offer from MA dealer for limited trim

189 including fees etc. All

Worth it?

You tell us if it’s worth it to you.
Otherwise it’s a good offer on a limited with no state rebates offered. Those in states with rebates will get it for less but you can’t get those deals.

Truest thing ever said.

Hyundai would have to pay me whatever the insurance cost is on this for me to want one :slight_smile:

Hi team,
I need help from you experts! I just joined the forum and I’m looking for a Ioniq Limited in SoCal.
I got 2070 for drive-off and 366 per month on a Ioniq Limited Eletric 2019 with 15k miles per year.
Is that a good deal? The dealer doesn’t seen to be willing to go any lower than this.

Btw, 2070 = first month payment+ taxes + registration, etc,etc

That’s some BS.
That a look few messages above for people who have gotten this car in CA.
And for that money may be Volt or I3 is better.

For that money, the BOLT is an even better deal

BOLT is 2k more in downpayment, isn’t it?
Any dealers you recommend I should go to?

I would rather buy an e-Golf if I was spending that much.

2 Likes

For folks in NY/NJ how are you all finding the insurance costs? I was quoted 700 for 6months (granted I have very high coverage amounts and live within 15 min of NYC) which killed the deal for me. Same premium as my 61k m340 seems insane to me and doubles the cost of the lease. Otherwise with solar (so no electric bill) it would have been a homerun.

On another note insurance quote for egolf was under 500 for 6 months so…might got that way on a purchase.

@chevysalesgirl and/or @ChevyPhil may help with a BOLT

1 Like

I went to a VW dealer and it was even worse! 366 per month + 3.5 k down on the E-golf SE!!!

Did you check with @rubbergash for e-golf deals and his page?

Bolt 3.7k + 260 per month. So frustrated, that is it for the day. :-/

Don’t be. This one of the very very few moment when Northeast actually has better EV deal on ONE specific model. Of all last 4 years I remember reading all the time those free by NE standards EV deals in CA:)

Last year the Clarity PHEV was this years Ioniq EV in the Northeast.

1 Like

Check my thread and come and get an e-Golf.

The Ioniq is slightly less useless than the golf

1 Like

Ok. Finally went through this whole mess and updated the original post for easier spoon-feeding with somewhat a summary and 10 confirmed deals.
There were some other quotes but not deals so I didn’t include that in OP.
Since few times it was mentioned there many cars sitting in port - there may be more available towards the end of the months - hopefully easing the 10 ask for 1 car on the lot - which may make stealerships more agreeable to pass all rebates along.

I wounder if Hyundai will continue this rebate next months to sell all that weren’t sold this months…

Just want to make sure I’m not getting confused,
if I’m using the calculator, is the 14,500 a taxed incentive, untaxed incentive or do I subtract from MSRP to get to sale price?