2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

After reviewing the play, ruling on the field stands and it is a $55 a month limited Touchdown!!!

2 Likes

th

Ok, two california deals added to the OP for others to find and use as reference on how it’s done in CAland.
Thanks @Kalmaraz and @shadow27 for sharing the all the details to help your fellow hackers.

@shadow27 mentioned to the $900 Student loan payment. I know I mentioned it before and looked like it was over but see that it has been extended to the end of the year:
https://www.hyundaiusa.com/special-promotions/student-assurance-program.aspx
Nice work!

If you can get it than $25 it is! you matched the guy from MD for the lowest hack

haha, as @AB_hackr pointed out in his reddit thread

I’m not looking for an extension of any internet appendages, I just want to make sure people have all the correct info to get the best deal possible. . :lying_face:

With that said, I would rather have a $55 ioniq than a student loan :crazy_face:

What’s an Ioniq?

3 Likes

Ioniq:

spelling: rhymes with ironic, bubonic and unique
Origin: from the Korean word meaning lightning
Definition: noun, that which does not sell at all but then is marked up by dealers after a crazy promotion
Verb: to ioniq means to deny reality

2 Likes

Hi
Can you please give me the money factor, residual, lease credit, for a 2019 Hyundai Ioniq HYBRID Base Model (not plug in) -0 miles, 12,000 miles a year and my zip code: 91377

Don’t know. Better ask on edmunds forums.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks

It would be icing on the cake for me if we had that here. There’d finally be something positive about having student loans!

123/mo 36/10 once the manufacturer sends info to Bonusdrive.

MSRP was 31245, still not sure whether taking this deal before the 1500 CT incentive dropped to 500 was worth it.

I just hit 350mi on mine. So far my only regret is not going for 12k miles.

Still have time to get one for $50 as a spare for extras:smiley:

2 Likes

For those in the SDGE area, You had to sign up in May to get the $850 rebate this year. It was about $500 in 2018. However, this is the last year for any rebate. I know this because I had an EV the last 2 years.

So, @shadow27 will not get this rebate this year. But there are articles that say SDGE will try to bring it back in the future but really no one knows.

Consider this for your EV purchases.

(@Jon all deleted. Useful information above)

which color you end up getting?

For everyone who has gotten one, which color did you get?

Ceramic white

Added one more done deal to the OP found in Share Deal section for the NorCal thanks to @sean916