2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid $120pm & $2,300 DAS

That’s what I’m thinking but if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Got a phone call from RODO
They will check with the dealer now…

This is the response I got from the chat option “To confirm that you are eligible for this rebate, place the order for the vehicle and then I will have a team member check for with the Dealership”

You have to be NY resident. Nothing else is required.
But the delaer may not participate in this program. Ive had this before.

You also must buy at a participating dealer. While NYSERDA does not specifically spells it out, the amount of NY paperwork they require to submit with the application is enormous.

https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Programs/Drive-Clean-Rebate/How-it-Works/Participating-Dealers

Let’s keep talking in the new thread I’ve created since the other one is for a better deal in February.

1 Like

How would you know which dealer actually is participating if you’re using the app? There’s no way to know beforehand.

you don’t, but you can’t squeeze an extra $1100 just because you’re a NY resident, all I’m saying.

1 Like

Got approved for my $500 bonus drive. YAY

3 Likes

Congrats! Is there any possibility not getting approved?

I guess since it is “an approving process”

So far at least one person got it. :grin:

This is all I received thus far on the Bonus Drive application.

Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment.
Once approval is obtained, we will send you an email with that information. If the manufacturer does not approve your application, we will contact you to resolve the issue.

Can we get this car in PA state ?

Yes.

See this post PA resident getting in NJ

1 Like

Thank you. Can we get the Ioniq Electric or this offer is only for the Plug-in hybrid ?

There is pretty much no inventory left for 2019 Ioniq EV. There is no 2020 model.

1 Like

Ok got it. Thank you.

I got a line on a few base Ioniq Hybrids for $159 all in 36/12 if anyone is looking. I may regret this haha.

2 Likes

Nice? Any state or NY only?