2019 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition _ Auto - CT

I am new to leasing and utilizing the factors involved. I was looking for a
2019 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition _ Auto - CT
The numbers I was able to collect were:
MSRP 20400
Freight 885
Savings 1000
.00226 MF
50% residual
$4200 lease cash

My goal was to do a 3yr lease 12k miles
$200 per month and $0 DAS
Does this seem doable based on these numbers?
Tax in CT is 6.35%

Thanks,

Plugging it into the calculator will give you an answer… But I’d guess no

I understand… I am new to this and not 100% sure how to properly populate the calculator with the referenced info.
The taxed vs non taxed incentives… etc…
I will look to see if there is a sample to reference.
And the dealer seem to use some diff terms for some items so unless very familiar may not know where it correlates…

All incentives are taxed in Connecticut. Add freight to MSRP to get actual MSRP. sell price = MSRP - savings

Pretty easy and self-explanatory

Are you dead set on an Elantra? A Jetta or an Impreza may offer better value for leasing at the moment.

No, I actually started by looking at the Impreza, but it seemed like it had a higher overall cost from what I could tell