Effective miles per month:1,050
Maturity date: February 2023

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $5,000 down
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: STILL BRAND NEW

Photos:

US BANK INFO

The effective monthly should be 5K/28=178.5+301=$479.5

At that monthly price I think that you should Try swapalease or lower down payment. Good luck.

1 Like

Agreed. This is going to be a hard sell in this community at that price point.

2 Likes

I’m willing to negotiate on the down payment. At $5k i’m aware it prices out a lot of people especially with the fees on top of that and being a lurker here for a while I also know one of the main rules is as little cash up front as possible. This is not a unicorn deal by any stretch but I do think that its still not that bad of an effective monthly. Cater $650 in fees I’d be willing to drop the down to $4350 thats an effective of $456 which, from what I can remember, is on the lower end of the effective payments this car was bringing at the time I negotiated the deal. I traded in a Honda Civic which bought my payments down to 301 i’m just trying to recoup some of that cost. I wish it was financially viable for me to keep the car because genuinely I love it, but desperate times and what not… I’m definitely open to hear what everyone has to say. Thanks always for everyone’s input.

1 Like

GLWS but that’s a hard sell here

Get the basic package on swapalease and use all the free exposure you can get on other forums, Craig’s, cars dot com, etc.

Try selling it to carvana etc…

Not the same vehicle, but we’ve seen Pilot’s for allot less lately, as suggested try else where. I highly doubt anymore on here would take you up on this, and next time don’t roll in equity from a trade, ask for a check. Total this thing tomorrow and kiss that down payment good bye, also makes the transfer harder because everyone will want to negotiate that number

New you can still get a passport for less than this effective without loyalty.

Farewell my love. Either way you’re probably kissing that goodbye, but GLWT/S, others have mentioned SAL, Craigslist, etc; check your buyout and maybe take what equity that gives you. Vroom and Carvana have been very aggressive on Hondas and Acuras.

OP - timing may be a little off… totally feel your predicament but your best bet may to sell it to a third party buyer with the best offer, otherwise this may sit for awhile (and you still have to make monthly/insurance payments). 2020 Passports are coming to an end and there are pretty decent deals out there for new ones. GLWT!

Dang bro this is Acura MDX money…

All of these things I wish I knew before I leased the car. Actually I did know all of this but I sold myself on going through with the trade-in / deal anyway smh. Thanks for the insight though, definitely lesson learned.

I ran the estimate they were giving me 30k for it which was surprisingly high but still leaves me underwater on it.

Try AlGo - they were 2k higher on my honda odyssey than vroom and Carvana. And they do negotiate.