2019 Honda Clarity Base - 2000 Cash out the door 319 a month Including taxes!

Shift as a dealer needs to buy it. Unless you want to pay taxes on that $20,017.

Good point.

Quick tip for anyone looking for a Clarity in California in Oregon. For purchase right now thereā€™s a $6000 Honda cash back offer available and depending on dealer people have been purchasing brand new 2019 base models for between 26 and 27K. After that you are still eligible for the $7500 fed tax credit and all state/local rebates as well. At the moment this seems like a far better deal than leasing.

Just picked one up in San Diego. $2k down - the $1500 rebate and $319 a month after tax. He price matched Woodland Hills.

Nice glad my post helped!

Yeah Iā€™m stoked! Getting washed and Iā€™m off to get the windows tinted right after.

For anyone in San Diego, I have a good salesman to deal with. If you want it, PM me and Iā€™ll get you in contact with him. He played a little hardball at first when trying to get the same deal but it worked out in the end. Total time dealing over text was about 3 hours so not bad.

1 Like

Please provide. Thanks

I will send you a pm

Yes please provideā€¦TY

Whatā€™s the typical maintenance thatā€™s required for a plug-in hybrid?

Is thereā€™s also state credit that this is qualified for?

Is that 27k before the 6k cash back offer? I havenā€™t seen anything online about the 6k rebate but thats an insane purchasing deal if true!

Itā€™s 26-27k after the 6k off for a car with an MSRP of over 34k. With a lease the buyer doesnā€™t get the 7500 tax credit but with a purchase they do so thatā€™s what makes it the better deal right now. The after purchase state, local and power company rebates apply whether itā€™s a lease or purchase.

1 Like

PM with contact info sent to both people that asked for it.

Any deals in OC? The best offer I got is $357/mo with $1500 DAS

Current Honda offer for the 2019 Clarity PHEV in CA/OR is $6,000 off lease or purchase.
Plus whatever you can negotiate off the dealerā€™s price/margin.

Best is about $8,000 off MSRP total combining dealer discount and Honda incentive.

Plug the numbers into the LH calculator with your local tax and you will be very close.

6,000 discount still valid for May?

1 Like

I am currently planning to buy a Honda Clarity Touring. Can you guys help me with that? I can drive down to SoCal for the 25k Honda Clarity base!

Im currently leasing my 2018 clarity base for 291/month with tax, 2000 down.15k/36 term lease. then picked up the clean air vehicle rebate and pge rebate. I live in Bay Area.

Your deal is long goneā€¦what you can get today is not comparable.