2019 Honda Clarity Base - 2000 Cash out the door 319 a month Including taxes!

Hello all,

This may be the best deal in Socal for a 2019 Honda Clarity Base this month. This site taught me allot to get this deal. Walked out of 2 dealerships and wrote about 20+ emails to get this deal. I know they were giving away the 2018 Honda Clarity Base last year, but I could not find those kind of deals on the 2019.

2019 Honda Clarity Base

MSRP =$34320
Sale = $25088.60
Monthly Payment = $319 including taxes (every dealer had me at 360 or higher, my tax is 9.5%)
Cash Due at Signing: $2000 (that is it nothing more!)
Incentives = Not sure, Honda Lease $6000

Months = 36
Miles = 12K
Money Factor = .00114
Residual % = 46%

Qualified for Low Income from state = $3500 CRVP rebate !!!

Socal, 818, San Fernando Valley
Leasehackr Score 11.9

3 Likes

1000 SCE rebate also?

No, I live in Ladwp and SoCalGas district.

No opinion about the Lease,
but your sales price of $25K is very good !!
Lowest I saw for people buying is close to $26K

OMG that’s really great deal!! Where did you get the deal? I’d like to lease a clarity too. The dealers I talked give me around $470 to $520 with $2000 down payment :new_moon_with_face:

Was that the plug in Hybrid model?

Woodland Hills Honda, ask for the internet Manager. Starts with an M don’t know if we are allowed to give out names.

Yes, this was for the plug in hybrid

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!!

Your welcome,let me know if you get a good deal. Want to see if it was a one off or are they trying to sell!

This is awesome. Looking for one of these for my wife. Best I’ve seen so far is $299+tax and $2,699 cash or trade equity due at signing. Plus government fees and taxes. I’d bite if I can get it down to $2k total das.

I’m able to get really close to the deal here posted at the same dealership. $324 a month after tax and $2k down. Will I still get the California rebate of $1500 even though I already received it when I leased my Bolt back in Nov 2017?

The CVRP website says you get 2 after the year 2015. https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/eligibility-guidelines.

I was stuck at $324 with the dealer but I had a month to go on my Volt lease as well. He called me a few days later and did $319.

Thanks for the info. I am looking at the best way to break the lease on my wife’s accord (hopefully tonight or tomorrow) before heading out there.

How many months left on the Accord? Maybe you qualify for loyalty…

14 months out of 36.

Then no. I think it had to be in the last 6 months.

Bummer. Dealer just called and said they would give $18.5k max. Carvana is at $19.2 and Shift $19.5. I don’t have any experience with the last two so I’m trying to research which would be the best route.

Shift and Carvana send their agent to you. Upon inspection they will proceed with payoff.

Actually Shift contacted me again and gave me a tentative offer of $20,700 and payoff is $20,017. They’re coming over for an inspection. I actually want to ask if I can pay off the car with my Amex and they just cut me a check. lol.