2019 Honda Civic Si Quote. Can it be better?

I just received this quote from the dealer. Is there anything that is jumping out as wrong? Any input will be helpful!

Thank you

What is the reason that the Gross Cap Cost is jumping back up to 24,260.60? Vehicle price is at 22,716. Am I missing where they added $1000 in fees in there somewhere?
Thanks

The drives doesn’t cover all the DMV fees so some of that is capped along with the acq fee and some taxes.

Is the gross cap where it should be then?

There’s $744.79 in sales tax. So if that’s accurate for your tax area then that’s correct. You’ll need to verify how your taxes are calculated. The $595 acquisition fee is correct.

Okay thanks. Yes taxes are correct. Is getting my monthly down to 250 with 0 cash down realistic?

You’re at $750 DAS and $289/month. To get to 0 drive off and $250, you’d need to find another $3000 off. I think that’s probably a stretch.

Okay thanks. Does this quote look like a good deal then?

There must be other dealers that you can shop this quote around to? That’s usually how you grind down the final few dollars.

1 Like

In IL, I think you might be able to get a better deal. You could ping @ralphsaphony and / or reference his thread: July 2019 Honda Deals - Chicagoland Area

1 Like

So just as an update, this is the current quote I have. IMO it looks great and I will be picking up the car this week! Please give me feedback!

MSRP: 25,220
Vehicle Price: 22,300.87
College Grad: (500)
Acq. Fee: 595
Gross CAP: 22,395.87
Residual: 15,384.20
MF: .00108
DAS:~750 (Doc Fee(179.81) Registration Fee (101) Title (150) Electronic Filing (25) First Month Payment ~(250))
Monthly Pre Tax: 236
Monthly Post Tax: 252

I left some wiggle room in DAS just incase, but the payment is within $5.

Looks pretty good to me!

I’m really happy I found this forum. Last week I was quoted 350, 2000 down from my local dealer :rofl::rofl:

Nice deal! Good job!

I’m glad u actually asked about the deal before signing alot of people are signing getting bent over then ask how was the deal.:thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve learned from my last leasing experience where that was the case :joy:

Which dealer was this? I am being quoted $285 including taxes per month here in Long Island, NY.

This was Valley Honda, Aurora IL

Thank you!

I am shopping the same car and dealer! Would you mind me asking which salesman you’re dealing with?