2019 Honda Civic Coupe Si, MSRP: $25,220 36/12, 256.49 w/ tax. $1000 DAS

Signed today! :grin: Thank you for all the help on here! Really appreciate it!!!

2019 Honda Civic Coupe Si:
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $25,220
**Selling Price: $22,114.88
**Monthly Payment: $256.49 with tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,000

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12,000
**MF: .00108
**Residual: 15,384.20

**Region: Chicago Subrubs
**Leasehackr Score: 8.4

9 Likes

Mind sharing a photo or scan of the final lease papers? Iā€™m trying to replicate this deal in Florida.

Thanks!

Beware oil dilution. Ongoing issue with the 1.5L turbos.

On a lease under full warranty with zero reported engine failures due to fuel dilution :roll_eyes: really. Unless the guy is gonna smell his dipstick every night heā€™s fine.

1 Like

Sure np hope this helps!

2 Likes

WOW canā€™t believe how fast you responded. Huge thanks. Tomorrow gonna bring this into the dealer and see if theyā€™ll match it! Will update

2 Likes

Good luck!! I was very fortunate to have good people to work with at the dealer I went to. Hopefully you have the same luck

1 Like

I actually did not qualify for college grad. I pushed my grad date out another 6 months so it didnā€™t qualify.

Ahh gotcha - congrats!

1 Like

I was able to score the same deal, they matched it exactly! Not my first time hacking a lease but definitely my highest score on the calculator (so far). I would have gotten a much worse deal if it wasnā€™t for your post and photo, so thanks a ton. I think there was still a couple of dollars worth of negotiation left in it (other dealers claimed theyā€™d beat it by a few dollars if I came in), but I got the car in the exact color and body style I was looking for. They also ā€œthrew inā€ wheel locks and the Honda total loss protection, but I think they might offer these to everyone anyway.

Overall really happy and glad to have a worry-free yet fun car for my last two years of college. Have a good one!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!! Congratulations, Iā€™m happy that I could help! :grin:

3 Likes

We can replicate Chicago deals in Florida?
I mean Iā€™m sure it depends on brand but thatā€™s awesome

Good looking car, miss my 2001 Civic. Congrats!

How did you bring it up to them?

Good deal congrats! I also leased the grey metallic 18 si coupe last year. Almost the same price.

1 Like

Where in Florida (Iā€™m in West Palm Beachā€¦ wanted to see what dealer).

Thanks

Hey man sorry about such a late response, but Iā€™ve been trying to contact the dealer to see if its okay for me to share, but still awaiting their response. Iā€™ll give them a call if they donā€™t respond soon.

Literally just emailed all the Honda dealers in my area with the photo my buddy @jholli3 kindly shared and said ā€œCan you match this deal my buddy recently got?ā€ And then 2 out of the 6 said they could if I came in, so I told the one that had the car I wanted (black sedan) to have that exact deal and the car I wanted ready, and they did. Seamless experience!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your effortsā€¦ Iā€™m kind of leaning towards a different car now, so no worriesā€¦