2019 Honda Accord Sport, want to move to a Hyundai Santa Cruz in FL

Hi, so I just came across this Hyndai Santa Cruise. I have a 2019 Honda Accord Sport with about 20k (I think) on it. My 24th month into my 3 year lease is this october and it’s got 15k per year on the lease.

Now I’ve been leasing cars for 20 years in CT and NY. It’s a simple process. I’ve even made money off cars before as it appears I could do here. Right now vroom is offering 2500 MORE for the car than the pay off. However I have read up and see that for some stupid reason FL requires you to buy it out at a dealership and they try to charge you fees, and while they label them, they are mostly just trash reasons to charge you…

That’s why I’m here. Do the ultimate lease hackers know a route to go in FL to get to buy your car out with no fees? In the past I mailed the finance company a check and that was it. For some reason it seems like that isnt the case down here… thank you for any help and comments!

A no fee buyout is exactly what you get when selling to Vroom/Carvana/Carmax etc, but Honda has stopped all third party purchases, so you can’t sell it to anywhere but a Honda dealership. You might be able to sell to Rodo per info in this thread.

Thanks. That’s what I was looking for. Man it’s tough to not be able to sell to vroom for a quick couple 1000 profit.