2019 Honda Accord 1.5T Sport - $285/mo $285 DAS 36/12k

Wanted to share the deal I got yesterday for your reference in case anybody is looking to do a similar lease on Accord. Generally, the deals are not really good in Nevada and the prices are mostly set for majority of the dealerships as I went shopping around. Toyota dealerships simply declined to beat the offer I had for $0 DAS $299/mo from another dealership. Anyway, the Accord seemed like a better car. There were no loyalty rebates.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Honda Accord 1.5TT Sport - Black on Black
MSRP: $27100
Monthly Payment: $285
Drive-Off Amount: $285
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00056
Residual: $15,181
Incentives: $500 College Grad Rebate
Region: NV
Leasehackr Score: 9 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Couldn’t get the calculator to show 1st month payment as drive off so the LH Score doesn’t match completely.

1 Like

Nice job, that’s actually not bad

1 Like

You can put negative down payment in the calculator to make it work typically. But anyways, great job!

1 Like

Extra T on there, but good deal nonetheless.

1 Like

I just signed a 3 years / 12k miles lease on a 2019 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T CVT in Los Angeles, CA for $0 Down $0 Drive-off @ $299/month tax included. I did not qualify for military, college grad, or Honda loyalty incentives. I did not have Tier 1 credit so I used a family member to co-sign for me.

How did I do? Your feedback would be awesome Lease Hackr community!

So should I be putting a Sold sign on this guy so that nobody test-drives it?

1 Like

When you say toyota dealerships declined to beat the offer, were you talking about getting the toyota camry SE at around the price homda was offering you the 1.5 sport for at $285?