2019 Honda 0 Down Lease Special in Virginia Ad (including VA sales tax and fees)

Just wanted to share what a local dealership is offering for zero down, use this as a guide or get the offer. Do what you want, I don’t care as Im not a broker or dealer.

1 Like

What’s the over/under on those specific stock #s being “gone”?

1 Like

Not sure Priority’s not that sleezy around here. Plus if you goto the link and click the inventory its for the ones that qualify.

Thank you. This helps. What’s the dealership site please?

Really, did you miss it in the beginning of the post?

2 Likes

he provided the link in his original post :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I see it now. Sorry missed it. Thanks

1 Like

does the price include paint protection, clear bra, alarm system which may skyrocket the lease price an extra $100?

Well on this site no one recommends that stuff. Priority generally doesn’t add that stuff until after the fact (they will try to sell you it at signing), have you even looked at the link?

IDK if that’s sarcasm but hopefully it is.

I think it was

I got 350$ for EX-L with 0 DAS 15k miles. Is it the best deal we can get in NJ? Anyone have better than this?

Unless a Honda Dealership goes out of compliance we are all supposed to advertise any deal at or above invoice - the better the deal seems the more fine-print and in-person shenanigans there will be. Fap fap fap to Hondas!

1 Like

Or they put it all in the write up (read the fine print), skeptics be weary.

Apologies, been dealing with so many Honda dealers you bait and switch with deals and when you come in they tell you it’s already been applied to the car and they can’t sell it to your without it.

1 Like

Well they have a live list of cars that qualify and they’re huge around here. Sounds like dealerships in your area suck!