2019 Highlander XLE vs 2019 Mazda Touing premium packages

Anyone with experience with Mazda Wear & tear protection?

Dont know the cost yet but want to be informed before negotiating.

Overall whats the reasonable cost per mile for wear & tear (Cx9 here)

I didn’t get it in either Mazda lease. Do you have pet sharks or? What’s the concern?

Please keep your related posts in one single topic.

We very rarely recommend lease protection, except in some cases like GM which is $495 and also can be used for overmileage. What is the dealer offering it for?

Got it … dont know yet, headed for dealership now

Mazda (Chase) by default waives up to $500 in excess wear and tear I think.

Edit: google says $1,000 $https://autofinance.chase.com/mazda-capital-services/lease-end

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thanks that helps

2 year & 8 year old…

Hah. One of mine snuck slime into my car the other day :man_facepalming: only took me an hour to get it all out of the rear floor mat…

But seriously on a lease I wouldn’t worry about it, unless the 8 year old is carrying a blade already.

1 Like

It is $1,000 for wear and tear. I am currently on a Mazda6 lease.

Included by Chase?

Yep, included by Chase.

I felt more comfortable in the third row of xle as for space but cx9-touring has a much more refined interord better package. front parking sensors are very useful for wife (wish had the around view). mazda’s interior comfort makes you feel as if you’re in a luxury car with a powerful motor. its turbo (use premium gas), sports driving mode, skyactive g-force distribution technology together make it a very enjoyable and sportsy drive, much closer to an x5 feeling compared to an xle. also cx5 has leather trimming seats, while not luxury soft napa leather, still beats fabric.

Highlander XLE has fabric?

Nope leathah

Yes, as mentioned above, $1000 wear and tear included. We had a huge bumper scratch on our Mazda 6 return written up for $280 on inspection and no charges were sent to us after lease return, just the dispo fee. Several small door dings and paint scratches on the mirrors/rear bumper and these were not written up. Pretty lenient I think.

nimbupaani , seems this is better deal then yours probably your too exicted and looking into this numbers

I don’t believe he will do better than this deal I am offering.

1 Like

agreed sir

1 Like

Not to drag this, however if two deals are varying with a $10 monthly range and they are different make and model then preference comes in, however if its same make/model, yeah that makes complete sense

Mikes @Bostoncarconcierge is offering an awesome deal on Highlander XLE for 36/10k ending up $11560 including brokerage

Based on my email interaction the first offer I received for highlander XLE for 36/10k was $11856, $300 more than what Mike is offering, that was one email interaction, once you go in dealership you can negotiate little more and will end up at the same number as what Mike is offering.

Mike’s service saves you the hassle & time and gets the lowest (leaving out unicorns). So that’s my 2 cents.

Personally, I decided to go with CX9 (I love highlander too) as someone mentioned in this forum, I dont want to live with Obsolete tech for another 3 years.