2019 Highlander Limited - something seems off

Thanks for the information guys! Really glad I posted this here. Definitely going to check out the QX60 and also hit up @Jrouleau426 to get more information on leading a highlander from him if I do end up going down that route.

This is very helpful, I appreciate that. I have seen a common practice with these so called ā€œinternet sales managersā€ that work at these dealers, they donā€™t disclose all of the fees unless you pry it out of them. I will ask for the lease worksheet so I can use to see the breakdown as well as for comparison purposes. Can the MF be inflated by the dealer?

Great Information, I believe the LUXE does include Memory Seats. For comparisons, do you mind telling how much your lease for the PURE AWD came out to? I am going to test drive the QX60 this weekend and try to work out a leasehackr worthy deal on it.

Absolutely! If you have outstanding credit (usually 720+), make sure you check edmunds for the base rate aka buy rate. It is the lowest MF with zero mark-up.

Negotiate remotely, separate from the test drive.

1 Like

Luxe does have memory seat but it has 3% lower residual. Most of the quotes and deal Iā€™ve seen posted were $50 more for Lux than Pure with comparable rebates.

Iā€™m in CT so my tax/dmv/dealer fee would be different.
I also had conquest rebate of $1,500 for a Honda that was totaled two weeks prior though still had registration for it:)

Basic info is 39/10, 292+tax (310 w tax), $1,300 dues to cover first payment, fees etc, plus $2,800 as MSD to lower MF.

All detailes are in here
QX60 Pure AWD

How many miles a year? Can you please send me the dealer info? @itzik

I was able to do this deal but didnā€™t sign it for a XLE. All in. Only first month

Whatā€™d you end up getting? Weā€™re looking for a SUV with third row seating, so curious about your decision. The QX60 looks really tempting.

We dropped by the Toyota dealership in San Francisco recently and were told the money factor on a new Highlander LSE lease was something like .0033. At any rate it came out to 8%. We were also told the money factor on Highlanders ā€œnever changes.ā€

Sounds like nonsense

I know NorCal MF is higher. Last i heard Highlander was .0028 in NorCal. Itā€™s .00076 in SoCal

Sorry I got my info a bit wrong (didnā€™t have the paperwork in front of me) - the .00335 money factor was for the HYBRID Highlander XLE-V6 AWD. Great vehicle but the money factor was crazy high. Wow Cody - thatā€™s a huge difference between Nor and So - Cal P.S. And yes, we were told the money factor on the Hybrid Highlander ā€œnever changes.ā€

Hybrid MF is .0028 as well in so cal or nor cal. .0028 is the TFS standard rate. The hybrid never gets special rates. (Except 1 week in error)

Thanks Cody - useful info. Much appreciated.

What was your Highlander Trim ? is it 300 per month ? 36 month12 k miles ?

How much you paid 500 ?