2019 GMC Acadia Lease numbers

Additional 2000 on what…

Look at some of the other loaner deals on here.

Then look at your deal.

Then have a good laugh.

How’s this for a deal in NYC area (NJ)

$575/mo
36 months/10K Miles
$475 GM Card Money
First Month up front to take car

I guess my Acadia Denali for $349 was much better deal than I thought. Too bad it’s got one payment left and GM wont give me more miles if I extend.

I’m sort of in the same boat they won’t give me more miles but at 88/mo and .20 a mile I’m thinking to extend and pay the miles maybe in December there will be some more program money. Ok maybe wishful thinking or if October comes I can make a real deal on a 2019 leftover

1 Like

Just turned in my Denali Acadia … 15K year and $499 per month … I tried to do another lease and they could not come close … also wouldn’t extend … Ended up leasing a XC90 instead …

Do you have a competitive lease or loyalty in the household? What’s the selling price before rebates?

The 2020s are just around the corner fwiw… So I wouldn’t be in a hurry to jump on something that wasn’t aggressively priced. If you are in a position to wait another month or so it could be in your best interest. Incentives are likely to increase to move old inventory, and you may luck out and get a Buypower card top off too. That being said, doing the calculations roughly at 10% off without comp lease or loyalty and the figures aren’t too far off. I get 575 zero drive off that way using a selling price of 47,000 flat, treating the Buypower earnings as a taxable rebate (which I might be wrong about, I always forget if they are taxable, but I’m assuming worst case). Assuming you don’t have loyalty or comp lease If you are dead set on doing this now I’d push for 575 with only the GM earnings down, no cash. If you do have loyalty you should be at around 530, or 513 with a competitive lease in the house, but like I said you might be better off waiting this out if you can.

So the more research i do here, seems I should easily be able to get an Acadia Denali for sub $500…unless the calculators I’m using are wrong.

Using .00181 and 59% for 07026

Edmunds was quoting 00180 and 60% for 36/10 I believe, so those were the numbers I used. The figures I threw out there were all estimates based off the three different scenarios: No lease in house, loyalty and competitive lease, all with a roughly 10% discount before incentives. I think sub 500 is a bit of a stretch using this month’s programs. If that was my target I would wait until next month if possible and see where things are. It’s possible that the residual could take a hit since they are a month older, but a MF increase is unlikely IMO since there was just a Fed rate cut. And finally incentives could likely be higher as the 2020 Acadia is due to hit the lots in the fall, and they will want to get rid of remaining 2019 inventory. I have an SLE2 and have driven my father’s Denali, they are nice SUVs, but personally I wouldn’t pay that kind of money, even for a Denali. My dad’s was 400/mo nothing down for 36/10. That doesn’t really help you much since you are beholden to the available programs at the time of the lease, but it’s definitely a lot of car for the money at that price. At 575, not so much.

Thanks for that info…wife really likes car, and I really like having a wife. :wink:

More I’m calling around, everyone is starting at around $629…I think I may be able to get to the $525-$550 with DAS, I’ll see…appreciate the help and will advise when I pull the trigger.

Most likely because everyone is starting with little to zero dealer discount before incentives. If you have the other numbers you don’t need a lease quote from them. You need to get the selling price of the car before any rebates and incentives. I don’t know what your comfort zone is in terms of traveling, and if you have a specific color or feature you are looking for, but there are over 300 Acadia Denali AWD within 100 miles of your zip code. Fred Beans in Doylestown PA has several that are aggressively listed on Cargurus, you may want to reach out to them. O’Neil in Warminster PA too. On top of that the doc fee over there is capped pretty low so that can save you a few bucks too.

1 Like

Good stuff…I can get some fireworks if I go to PA too :slight_smile:

Speaking of the 2020s, do you like their redesigned front end? I don’t like it at all.

Love it,along with the inside no shift.

What are the lease terms and payments on your XC90?