2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Lease

Hello hackers,

I have been a long time lurker of this forum and finally decided to make my first ever post, so my apologies if there is information missing.
I bet you are already disgusted just by reading the topic of this post, but lend me a helping hand.

I decided to lease an ecoboost mustang, because that is something I like, but also I am a bit too young for having a GT etc.
I understand these cars lease poorly, but I am trying to get as much as of an OK deal as possible.

MSRP: $31000
Selling Price: $26000
Term: 36 months
Miles/Year: 10000
Residual: 51%
MF: 0.0024
Down Payment: $3000
Monthly Payments: $319

So for me it seems as the MF is a bit bloated, tell me if I am wrong, the dealer also wants me to pay extra $2500 is some magic fees and taxes.

Hackers, any advice on what points of the lease to possibly negotiate?

check the MF by asking on this forum https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52467/ford/mustang/2019-ford-mustang-lease-deals-and-prices

Mustangs don’t lease well at all. If you are completely set on one, buy a 2-3 year old CPO. Otherwise, look at other options. You will get a lot more for your money

Thank you @GOAT and @BoardWalkNJ
But I was specifically lookin into leasing because I dont want to worry about maintenance and later trying to get rid of the car. Also in my area CPOs with equipment group 101A are hard to come by

You’re going to end up with the same payment as someone with a 50k 330i, but whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

Hi, Whats the MF, Residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 Mustang Eco boost Premium MT, CA90028. Thanks

Edmunds has that info. We don’t.

Edmunds forums, to be precise. Come back to LH forums when you have that info.