2019 Ford Explorer Sport - $535/month First month + DMV @ Delivery

, ,

Just picked up a 2019 Ford Explorer Sport - 39/10.5k. I think this was a great deal and wanted to share. If anyone is interested in the dealer I used, feel free to send me a private message.

**MSRP: $53,975.00
**Adj Cap Cost: $47,804.63
**Monthly Payment: $535.00
**Cash Due at Signing: $943.00
**Incentives: $2750 + $1000 Bonus Cash

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10,500
**MF: 0.00035417
**Residual: 53%

**Region: NY
**Leasehackr Score: 8.9 years

3 Likes

For a car that doesn’t lease well in a trim that doesn’t lease well, you did well!

I remember looking at these with a similar msrp a year ago, best I got was 2.5k and 600 including tax. You beat that

Show pics and enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Does $535 include tax? I picked up a 2018 in SoCal last year , 48k msrp for $479/mo + tax and the dealer picked up my last 4 payments on a Ford Focus. I also got black on black and love it. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Awesome! Yours sounds like a great deal especially considering the remaining payments they absorbed. My deal includes NY taxes in the $535.

1 Like

hot looking truck. the 2020 is around the corner, I bet these will be discounted even more soon

1 Like

That’s a nice looking explorer

1 Like

You’re probably right but supply could be an issue on the Sports. They aren’t making these anymore and most dealers have less than 20 in their inventories now.

I had the first Sport in my city in Nov 2012 when the 2013 came out. I leased another one again in 2016. Have nothing but great things to say about it. Great vehicle and enjoyed driving it!

1 Like

did you ever have to fix it for that Carbon Monoxide recall that was around for MY2011-2017 ?

I have a MY '15 EX Sport, just had the bulletin executed. I didn’t notice any difference. Vehicle has 51k on clock (purchase), and we also had the upper strut mounts, sway bar links and electric power steering rack replaced under Ford’s best extended warranty. Drives like new again…

Does the net cap cost include the listed rebates?
I assume it must. Very high optioned EX Sport, looks great!

1 Like

Thanks!
Yes it includes $3750 worth of rebates.

1 Like

How much do you think the monthly for XLT the lower trim?thanks

Wow very nice. I can’t seem to get anything lower than $553. Dealer only giving me 52% RV. At $44k final price, I was expecting less than $550. Smh.

The dealer doesn’t set the RV, the finance company does.

Gotcha. RV used to be 54% for sport according to Edmunds. Guess they changed it due to compensate for the amount of incentives.

Or the fact that this thread was started months ago… they change every month.