2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4x4 - 36/10 - $2200 at signing and $637 + tax = $697 a month

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Ford Expedition 4x4
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

**MSRP: $73,745
**Selling Price: $73,100
**Monthly Payment: $636.80 + tax = 697.30
**Cash Due at Signing: $2200 (697.30 + 862.89 (taxed rebate) + 768 reg fees + 30 electronic filing + 85 document processing + 8.75 ca tire fee)
**MSD:none
**Incentives: $4000 private offer, $2,250 lease cash, (unsure where he got the remaining $3000 rebate, ?conquest)

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10,500
**MF: 0.0003
**Residual:58%

**Region:Southern Caliornia
**Leasehackr Score: 9 years

Special Thanks to @kdavis3661 for posting the deal and some tips shared privately!
Also Thanks to Gor @legendsauto for helping me with prices for Lexus LX (which we considered), thanks to Nathan @Omegaautogroup for helping me price a Q7 and Lexus GX (which we considered) and lastly thanks to Guan @AudiGuan who I spoke to on the phone about a Audi Q8.

2 Likes

Nice car. Any reason you didn’t negotiate a discount off of msrp?

I assumed the dealer was discounting $3000. He just showed us the down payment and monthly when we were negotiating in person without the details until we went to sign the papers. The listed rebates included the $4000 private offer and $2,250 lease offer, but also the extra $3000 discount showed up as a rebate when we went to finance.

Last night I found this trade assistance rebate which is an extra $2000. He also asked for a copy of my prior lease of my BMW X5 at the end so I figure its from that. I think I would have pushed for more of a dealer discount if I knew. That being said, I had a really good experience with this dealership, like one of my top 3! Great staff and service.

https://www.edmunds.com/ford/expedition/2019/deals/

Trade Assistance $ Offer
Requirements and Restrictions:

• Customers that currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford/Lincoln/Mercury or Competitive vehicle who Trade In or have an expiring Lease are eligible for Trade-In Assistance Bonus Customer Cash.

That’s pretty darn good for that car

1 Like

Agree. If someone can stack all those incentives with a decent dealer discount the numbers would be amazing for that car.

Is there a way to get that private offer or does Ford have to select you somehow?

My guess is that I got it because I signed up with Ford when I went to the Auto Show in LA last winter. It came in the mail a few weeks before we made this purchase

I received numerous F150 private offer popups last fall by obsessively shopping for trucks, going to Edmund’s lease forums to ask for RV/MF, comparing trucks etc. And when a lower off link appeared, another member on here taught me how to hack it to increase it to 3k.

Thanks for the info! Just called a local dealer and will be going in shortly! Wish me luck!!

Is it just me or with those rebates/pco combine with a decent dealer discount these things can lease for under $600 with zero drive offs?

Yes I would think so hence my post above.

Yeah I’m just surprise more people haven’t tried to hack an expedition much on these forums. Hard to find a full size SUV that leases well. Guess $75k stickers on a Ford seems wrong.

Same with the Tahoe/Yukon but it can be done. Seems like people willing just pay up for them.

I agree, I’m trying to get a yukon/tahoe/expedition and so far, this Expy deal is my blueprint. @UCLABruin which dealer you went too? I’m from socal, I hope you’re in the same area.

Sent you a pm

Airport Marina off the 405. Dewitt was my sales guy

Thanks a lot!! Now all I need to get that PCO.

No discount on the car?

How much for lease for this car? Can’t find your email address

I’m looking at the same car but 36/12 in Fairfield County, CT. Can some one help me with the MF and Residual Value please.

Also has anyone lease this car? If so, are you happy with the lease?