2019 Equinox LS Killer lease deal- One pays for life $3464 24mo / 10k

That is a great lease! However, beware…
On many paid-in-full or one-pay leases through GM Financial, you can get a .0001 lease factor. Which basically means there is no “rent” charge and you are essentially only paying for depreciation. However, here is one caveat to keep in mind when considering a one-pay lease. If by some chance the vehicle is totaled before the end of the lease, most (if not all) insurance policies will pay off the lessor (bank) thus closing the lease. But, the leasee will not receive anything. So, if something were to happen in the first few months of the lease, you could be out thousands of dollars.
This does not mean I believe one-pay leases are a bad deal. I just make sure that my clients considering this are aware of the situation and go into it with eyes open. If you are considering a one-pay lease, call you insurance agent and get the facts first. Not that even the best agents will probably have never encountered this and will have to contact the company they represent for more information. Hope this helps.

This should help ease the mind for GM one pays:

That is good to know.