2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited - Review my deal

Hello,

I recently received this deal on a Chrysler Pacifica Limited. It’s a 2019 model in zip code 32812 (Orlando Florida). Looking to get some input to see if this is a good deal or not.

MSRP - $51,560
Selling Price - $43,107.67
Residual - 51%
Money Factor - 0.000140

36/12 with true 0 down
Lease payment per month = $570

Nice discount. In a few months the 2020 hybrids will be in stock, with $7,500 government discount available with purchase. But suspect your deal is better.

Do you have a breakdown of incentives vs dealer discount?

We’re about 15 months into a Pacifica limited leased in Orlando, so a little bit too old to be relevant.

Find a dealer that will lease through ally

any idea when federal tax credit will expire for Pacifica?

any specific reasons to lease thru ally? My current Pacifica is thru USBank. I am in market for the next one. So curious to know why ally…

I’m waiting for confirmation, but ally lists an incentivized lease rate on the Pacifica that is significantly lower than standard. Add in IDL cash and higher rvs than fca and they, at least in theory, appear to be the cheapest way to lease a Pacifica at the moment.

And us bank is attrocious to deal with come the end of the lease. I’d pay more not to use them.

Where do I find this incentivized lease rate? Also where is the standard lease rate? I have asked on edmunds for MF and RV, but I think those will be for Chrysler Capital.

What is IDL?

lol. this should be fun then. I have one coming up in December. Maybe I will just trade in at the dealer…

Does $570 include tax or not?

$570 all in, absolutely no money down, first month covered, taxes and etc are included in that price as well.